Review Round 5, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. North Melbourne

Who were your five best players against North Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing team performance today. Withstood the challenge early on and stamped our authority on the match. Inaccuracy is the only thing I can think of that let us down today but I’ll take a 75 point win every day of the week. Great stuff

Only caught half the game so I’ll save from talking about most things, but I really liked how we looked with Daniher as 2nd ruck and Fort just as a dedicated FF (would’ve been even better if Fort was as accurate as he usually is!). He wasn’t afraid of bodying defenders and putting on pressure, which is what we’ve missed

Can’t believe we grabbed Joyce for nothing. Pick up of the year.

Yeah he's been a fantastic pick-up. Will no doubt make way for Gardiner next week, but has proven to be capable depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilmots goal will be replayed a bit this week.

Reckon we would have got the goal and mark of the week double if the umps didn’t screw Rayner.

Thought we played at the level we needed to and demolished them. Good win.

Hopefully some of our guys will take some cofidence out of a good performance. Hurt them wel on turnover.

Not a lot else to take out of that.

Can’t believe we grabbed Joyce for nothing. Pick up of the year.
He was good but as with most big types needs to put the dinky short kicks away, made a couple errors doing that. I would definitely leave him in there and give Gardiner another week or 2 in the reserves, Darcy might find it hard to get back in.

Back