Game Day Round 5: Sydney v GWS, Saturday 7:25pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck tonight to the swans, i think you'll win as your midfield will be too strong.
Good to see young Melican getting a game and finally being fully fit after his broken pelvis and hamstring issues.

Good luck tonight to the swans, i think you'll win as your midfield will be too strong.
Good to see young Melican getting a game and finally being fully fit after his broken pelvis and hamstring issues.
Cheers mate.

He making an appearance in your SC side by any chance?

I know it was different circumstances but when Aliir came into the scene he was brilliant from the first game. They've invested a lot of time into Melican, the coaches surely believe he's better for the job tonight than Aliir.

Aliir took time as he came into wet weather football and was straight back out again. When he came back into the side is when he showed his worth nailing every kick after those familiar get and runs. He has not been able to do that this year and is turning it over which is why I think they have dropped him. A little unfair with those around him worse offenders but it may be (as someone has suggested) not doing what is asked of the coach and that would be a shame as his strength is taking the game on. Guys up the field should be accountable as well and be prepared to run to space in the middle when Aliir gets ball in hand cos he's gonna go and he's gonna be looking for an instant target about 30 meteres ahead.

I know it was different circumstances but when Aliir came into the scene he was brilliant from the first game. They've invested a lot of time into Melican, the coaches surely believe he's better for the job tonight than Aliir.
AA was not brilliant in his first game. He wasn't terrible either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns have about 10500 members. Giants have about 17800.

That is surprising but a real positive for footy in NSW. There will also be the cross town rivalry but as far as the game growing those numbers are pretty good.

Have member numbers dropped with the Gold Coast not coming on as they had hoped?

Swans memberships kept going up when we came in. Lions went the opposite when the Suns did.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah but the Lions have been crap and have had no hope for a long time. Nothing worse in terms of crowd numbers when there is sustained periods of terribleness combined with no hope that it will get better any time soon.

I like our ins...
Not 100% happy with our outs but I am not sure it matters that much.

What we need is for the young players to realise that it's their team now. Heeney, Mills, Paps, Hewett, etc. these guys have to step up and take control.

The old guard cannot succeed this year on their own.

I'm terrified that this will be an ugly game.
1492723626985.jpg

Unfortunately Lance is going to be targeted/hit/bumped legally and illegally :(
Please forwards, spread across the our forward line, running beautifully towards the perfect passes (oh a girl can dream!)
Keep (especially) Heath Shaw accountable.
I do not care which GWS players are injured, but please no Swans!
Hopefully Greene, Johnson and Mumford are reported early in the game!!!
Mighty Bloods by 9 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back