Autopsy Round 6, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

So much I want to say and post but after a great win and being allowed to watch it and have a few beverages the missus has just sidled on next to me.
Do everything we can to keep Harley, who I think will be better than Judd.
Finally competition for spots has shown what a difference it makes for the 23 picked each week.
We
Will
Play
Finals
This year

The biggest 'negative' I can think of
- I'm 0/5 tipping this weekend

And happy about it.

Yep - same here mate, have lost top position on 3 different comps. Will happily wear it for that win 100 times out of 100.

Oh yeah, place is rightfully atomic right now but didnt seem to stop Carlton peeps needing to educate everyone on the Freo board, handed out enough bans to get a site wide Chief message haha.

Honestly good to see Yeo back to his best, always been one of my faves
Hopefully there aren't any of our supporters being dickheads over there. I imagine it wouldn't be the most fun board to be on tonight. Unfortunately, Carlton supporters are going to be insufferable site wide for a while I think. Well, more than usual anyway.

Hopefully there aren't any of our supporters being dickheads over there. I imagine it wouldn't be the most fun board to be on tonight. Unfortunately, Carlton supporters are going to be insufferable site wide for a while I think. Well, more than usual anyway.
The Carlton and this game have confirmed what I've been telling peeps for ages, you guys are some of the better posters on the site and Carlton comfortably the worst. If they win a flag, I'll need to stay away for a while

Oh yeah, place is rightfully atomic right now but didnt seem to stop Carlton peeps needing to educate everyone on the Freo board, handed out enough bans to get a site wide Chief message haha.

Honestly good to see Yeo back to his best, always been one of my faves

I like some of your players too to be fair. Walters for playing on and Erasmus just for existing are a couple that spring to mind. Quality stuff

The Carlton and this game have confirmed what I've been telling peeps for ages, you guys are some of the better posters on the site and Carlton comfortably the worst. If they win a flag, I'll need to stay away for a while
By the reports from radio at the end of the game with sonny, every club jas their dickheads.

McKercher hey?

He's going to be a great player that unfortunately will likely have his career overshadowed by the future GOAT. Take nothing away from the kid, really like watching him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to sound strange but the way the boys played today reminded me of mid 2000s WCE and I preferred the mid 2000s eagles over the 2018 team, during the 2018 team I was never impressed with the talent we basically played professional keepies off obviously very effective but not exciting like the mid 2000s, I just thought this is how footy is played these days until tonight.

What made the mid 2000s team great was obviously the star trio mids and the superstar of Chris Judd, his belief and confidence was infectious, it effected the whole playing group making average players play out of their skins, tonight we saw exactly that, Harley these past 3 weeks has re-energized the entire group, everyone felt like they could do anything they want, even Witho was taking on the game and winning ball.

Everyone was taking the game on, playing on when they had no business to do so due the confidence of the group currently, it's beautiful to watch I thought it's great to see that type of footy to be played again, loose, instinctual confident football all thanks to Harley Reid.

You can't teach how we played tonight.

He's going to be a great player that unfortunately will likely have his career overshadowed by the future GOAT. Take nothing away from the kid, really like watching him play.
He can be that, I’m talking about him
in the context of some arguments that we should split and capitalise on another as they’d be much of a muchness. Agree though that he can go be great at another club, thank god

Last edited:
Sorry I apologise for my ignorance, but what is a site wide "Chief Message" pls?
Pretty sure everyone on the site got a message from Chief to stop going on oppo boards and trolling, might have missed the notification

He can be that, I’m talking about him
in the context of some arguments that we should split and capitalise on another as they’d be much of a muchness. Agree though that he can be go be great at another club, thank god

I'd say at the time if we accepted 2&3 for 1 and took McKercher and "Curts" I don't think I would've been annoyed coz I refused to buy into the Harley hype as I thought it was just Vic media clickbait bullshit.

If you asked me today I'd tell you to * off you dog campaigner, I'll take Harley thank you very much. The hype is not hype, it's truth. Fact even.

So many positives tonight.
But need to mention BBW. I thought he was amazing tonight.
Won some genuine elite hitouts that I had pencilled in as a loss beforehand. Put it to some great spots tonight for our mids to feed off - against some tough oppo too.

So many positives tonight.
But need to mention BBW. I thought he was amazing tonight.
Still a bit of a liability against good rucks but he gives it a go. Flynn is going to absolutely transform this side again. If we start getting clean hitouts to advantage the league is actually f*cked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back