Game Day Round 6: Melbourne v St.Kilda, Saturday 1:45 PM AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh this new game plan is gonna have its ups and downs, some of you blokes need a reality check if you think we are just gonna win every week
The attacking side of the game is going ok but we dont have the leadership down back and in the middle to correct the defensive zone
Still have too many blokes with not enough experience in the side for us to be consistent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh this new game plan is gonna have its ups and downs, some of you blokes need a reality check if you think we are just gonna win every week
The attacking side of the game is going ok but we dont have the leadership down back and in the middle to correct the defensive zone
Still have too many blokes with not enough experience in the side for us to be consistent
Just like against bombers i can take this s**t as long as we show up against suns next week. This s**t is gonna happen every month or so we'll be 3 n 3 not the end of the world few players need a spell should of been this week that we made a few changes but s**t happens

Positive : i had money on the Saints @ $2.45.

Negative : not enough money on for me to be happy for us to lose.
You've just summed up my afternoon. At least you got them at $2.45 I only had them at $2.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back