Game Day Round 6: Melbourne v St.Kilda, Saturday 1:45 PM AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been one but the expectations of him were way to high for a bloke who came off an ACL and then Broken toe, he has played what 6 VFL games in his life?

The board has built him into some sort of goliath before even playing a game. Its been quite ridiculous.

First game, jesus, impatience and expectations are fairly out of whack, even for someone like me who is happy to label duds 5 games into a career.

Lamumba and Dunn playing like absolute spuds. Someone just play on Riewoldt for ****s sake. And Watts is regressing to his pre-2016 self.

Don't want to be a hater on Watts, but he got 27 fantasy points in the first quarter then 1 in the second - he needs to keep it together for us to have a chance from here.

The board has built him into some sort of goliath before even playing a game. Its been quite ridiculous.

First game, jesus, impatience and expectations are fairly out of whack, even for someone like me who is happy to label duds 5 games into a career.
I think he's been really promising. He's finding the ball and competing. The only thing he's off on is the pace of the game. But that's not something inherent in him. That's something he'll learn quickly.

He can play at this level.

Our players are losing alot of the key 1 on 1 contests, blokes like Harmes and Wagner were winning them in the last 2 weeks but are struggling now, I cant think of many things we are winning but we can still manage to score well with another 100 point score on the cards, just gotta stop 53 StKilda blokes being on their own in the 50 in the 3rd quarter

******* hell reading comments and dont we turn real ******* quick. It'll be alright need Gawn to get on top in ruck and lower the turnovers get a few players into the game tighten defense and we will win. Only 2 goals after a ******* horrible frustrating 1/4.
We got this

Probably the young blokes in here not realising how hard it is at AFL level sometimes
Was only 10 years ago that if a debutant touched it 10 times for the game you would be pretty happy, he hasnt been great but he is on track for 16-20 touches and 8 inside 50s which is not a disgrace at all

Don't want to be a hater on Watts, but he got 27 fantasy points in the first quarter then 1 in the second - he needs to keep it together for us to have a chance from here.
Kent had 0 alot of players went missing that 1/4

Probably the young blokes in here not realising how hard it is at AFL level sometimes
Was only 10 years ago that if a debutant touched it 10 times for the game you would be pretty happy, he hasnt been great but he is on track for 16-20 touches and 8 inside 50s which is not a disgrace at all
He's been poor with ball in hand. Getting enough of it but needs to think his way through what he's doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes thinks he only player out there or what?? campaigner just doesnt expect contact in a marking contest

Harmes, Hunt, Wagner... GTFOOH!

Harsh, but when we have Brayshaw, Trenners, ANB, Oliver, Garland, Newton in the 2s... Regardless of result there will be changes

This is ******* s**t running/s**t defensive effort.

How can they have so many people forward alone?

Players clearly getting ahead of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back