Preview Round 7 - Carlton v Adelaide 7:40PM Saturday 5th of May @ Adelaide Oval - Team post #649

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Phillios and Kruz can't play together, not sure how if we were too tall last game bringing in another ruck will help.

Feel a bit for Sauce, have really liked his games the last 2 weeks, hopefully he keeps building. Still unsure if playing Kruz is right, he should of stayed in Melb and played VFL as to manage his workload.

Hopefully im proved wrong on the two ruckman. Im not sure if its just optimism but i recon we will show a lot of fight in tomorrows game.

Bet that kid's dream just came true, Cam ****** O'Shea.
Ease up, not O’Shea’s fault, he was trying to tap the kid in the red jumper on the shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Lachie Plowman , Liam Jones , Kade Simpson
HB: Aaron Mullett , Sam Rowe , Cameron O'Shea

Can anyone here recall an inferior Carlton backline than this. I have to go back to the Pagan era to find a more depleted Carlton backline.

More worrying is the fact the majority of the players filling the midfield spots are once again non Carlton listed players. Just goes to show how injury depleted we are.

Dirk

OK. Game day expectations post:

1. Effort

2. Slow but steady improvement out of the kids. Paddy Dow started on fire last week then faded, would be nice to see a 2qtr burst of Dow.

3. Better defence. Hold the Crows to a reasonable score, say 12 goals and that should be a good sign, particularly with our outs.

4. Non-Curnow avenues to goal. We aren't hugely Charlie dependent. But he leads us for score involvements with 7 a game, followed by... Kerridge and Ed... yeah...

5. Zac backing up last week (with more efficiency). Zac was great last week. He just needed to hit the target more often.

B: Lachie Plowman , Liam Jones , Kade Simpson
HB: Aaron Mullett , Sam Rowe , Cameron O'Shea

Can anyone here recall an inferior Carlton backline than this. I have to go back to the Pagan era to find a more depleted Carlton backline.

More worrying is the fact the majority of the players filling the midfield spots are once again non Carlton listed players. Just goes to show how injury depleted we are.

Dirk
Hard to fathom how we can be so thin in the back half when SOS has spent 3 years targeting backmen.

i hope he's comes good but a #1 pick who was supposed to be AFL ready, now can't play in the worst defence in the worst team in the comp is concerning.
Let's hope we get some back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back