Preview Round 7 Vs Gold Coast @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he'll play forward to enact the structure that Dawes was recruited to play as part of Neelds game plan. Gawn as the ruck/forward player & Spencer ruck/bench.
I suspect that will be the case, although I'm still none too pleased with his selection. Sellar offers nothing up forward, would have been better off with the Fitz.

I suspect that will be the case, although I'm still none too pleased with his selection. Sellar offers nothing up forward, would have been better off with the Fitz.
I agree he should be in ahead of seller but we should all stop having Fitz over it.

:oops:

I agree he should be in ahead of seller but we should all stop having Fitz over it.

:oops:

Don't start being punny. With the names on our list we'd never be Dunn.

Watts the problem, Howe have you been offended? We need to remember every cloud has a Sylvia lining.
I could go on with this forever but havent the time, taking the magner down to the sellar dawes, going to pick up some local wine, bottled straight off the viney

I could go on with this forever but havent the time, taking the magner down to the sellar dawes, going to pick up some local wine, bottled straight off the viney
on second thought, wine gives me heartbyrnes. think I'm just gonna bail.

This thread been overrun by a bunch of Oompa Toumpas living in La GarLand.

That's as much as we're going to Jettaut of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough is enough, can we please get back to discussing the Gold Coast game? Reading back I feel like a bit of an idiot now but it's something I've Broughton myself.

Crimson Azure I hope you're happy with yourself, you're reSpencerble for taking this thread off topic!
I take full responsibility for the derailing of this thread.

Probably a good time to get back on Terlich, I mean topic.

Seriously though sorry for the derailment of the thread RB Is right I lead everyone Astray.

Let's get back to the game at hand against Gold coast.

I take full responsibility for the derailing of this thread.

Probably a good time to get back on Terlich, I mean topic.

Seriously though sorry for the derailment of the thread RB Is right I lead everyone Astray.

Let's get back to the game at hand against Gold coast.

No Strauss mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back