Game Day Round 8 Discussion - Dedicated to all the mums out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powell is that skinny stud with a buzz cut wearing 24 for North who has lightning hands and you will enjoy watching
McCreery - 31 for the Pies, bit of a pudgy campaigner (not in the Jimmy Rowe mould, more just puppy fat), chases hard and constantly looks gassed
Murphy - generic kent with a mop wearing 28 for Collingwood. Took a Riewoldt-esque mark last week - probably the best vid to watch if you want to know what he looks like :moustache:
Give Powell the rising star, I want my money.

The definition of a rebounder is that they 'link up', they couldn't get easy ball any other way, that attribute is hardly limited to one winger per side. ;)

Also well worth mentioning that according to his possession heat map for the season thus far, 49% of Hall's possessions are in the offensive half, so he hasn't just got cheap defensive ball all year, he's had almost as many inside-50's as rebound 50's, check it out for yourself. :thumbsu:

Hall isn't a winger. The link up generally refers to linking up defence to forward.

I'm pretty sure that map is wrong too. 91% v Melbourne, 66% v Adelaide, 87% v the Dogs in the back half.

I'd say without looking too hard, probably about 33% would be back pocket uncontested possessions either from kick ins or hand offs.

He's absolutely a cheap uncontested ball "rebounder".

Im sure its been asked before, but I am going to ask again. My opponent has Phillips who is North Melbournes sub. If he doesn't get on, does that count as a zero toward his score?

Im sure its been asked before, but I am going to ask again. My opponent has Phillips who is North Melbournes sub. If he doesn't get on, does that count as a zero toward his score?
It's only a 0 if he plays.

If he's not subbed on it counts as DNP, so then your opponent would get an emergencies score (if he has one).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost reluctant to post this. Don't want to jinx it. But the Verduns going ok.

Good scores from Taranto and Zerrett. Steele ok. And good stuff from my mid pricers. Markov tonning up. Stephenson a big start.....keep going!
Keep regretting those guys, but nice when they get a score.

Farrar the only disappointment, but 66 not terrible.

Grundy VC, but he keeps dropping marks. Ziegull doing his stuff.

Got a trade up my sleeve for selections later. Fingers crossed that this week things go well.

Last edited:
It's only a 0 if he plays.

If he's not subbed on it counts as DNP, so then your opponent would get an emergencies score (if he has one).
So looks like Fredrick is going to be the sub for Port. If he doesnt come on will that count as a game and therefore he will get a price rise or will it not count?

Getting so f@rking drunk campaigners.

I'd tie up Here2tellyouwhy on a pole naked outside surrounded by photos of Hurn just to get some lolz.

That's how drunk I'm getting...
Did you want to borrow my pole campaigner?

So looks like Fredrick is going to be the sub for Port. If he doesnt come on will that count as a game and therefore he will get a price rise or will it not count?

if he doesnt come on, not a game, no zero. As if he didnt play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back