Preview Round 8 v Fremantle Sunday May 5th 1pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won 139-22 against Hawthorn in the VWFL (wheelchair league) last weekend.
Our CWFL (wheelchair league reserves) side beat Hawthorn 129-17.

And they claim that we’re doing bad this year. Pfft. Won’t see the media talking about that!
Hard to stop when we get on a roll.

Ok, I'll see myself out

Gotta get the ball first.

Play Sonsie midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not at starvation corner.
I’m warning you Ooze. I will jump the fence and push him into the midfield myself if I have to.
The Guy has had a 31 disposal game at the VFL Level - he is on fire - watch instead of building upon his confidence - they will list him as the subsitute player - unreal !

The Guy has had a 31 disposal game at the VFL Level - he is on fire - watch instead of building upon his confidence - they will list him as the subsitute player - unreal !

Yze isn’t Dimma and I hope that means we’ll see Sonsie midfield this week.

He made McIntosh sub and played Pickett in different positions so he could run Banks and HRS on the wing. He’s given MRJ licence to roam the ground.

Ooozze is a gimp.

Needs to do better, Sonz, McAuliffe, Ryan should all be getting games ahead of the older players he tends to favour ATM.
Surely your sick of seeing the likes of McIntosh spudding it up? I know I'm over it.
He only played Brown because of our injuries and then realized the guy can actually play. How are we supposed to move forward by playing Sonsie as a sub or forward flanker and not where we drafted him as a mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably to combat their dual ruck set up of Darcy and Jackson.
I would have gone Samson on top of those two as well though.
Imagine Sampson matching up on Jackson. He'd be destroyed. At least Cray will body him. Sampson need to spend the year in the twos dominating and building his body.

Ooozze is a gimp.

Needs to do better, Sonz, McAuliffe, Ryan should all be getting games ahead of the older players he tends to favour ATM.
Surely your sick of seeing the likes of McIntosh spudding it up? I know I'm over it.
He only played Brown because of our injuries and then realized the guy can actually play. How are we supposed to move forward by playing Sonsie as a sub or forward flanker and not where we drafted him as a mid.
Sonz is as soft as butter. He'd be smashed. Just not ready. McA has looked lost each time he's been in there. No shame in that he's 18 and Ryan gets pushed around like a baby giraffe...still ! You want to get flogged by 80 points every week ? Geez that helps development.

Why do you think seasoned players are being picked each week and the kids are smattered through. But you reckon Ooze is a gimp. Lol

Ooozze is a gimp.

If he dumped all the senior players for younger players he’d lose the playing group.

If he dumped all the senior players for younger players he’d lose the playing group.
Yep, dump all the premiership, double premiership and triple premiership players and play all the untried kids. Good plan. Lol

Sonz is as soft as butter. He'd be smashed. Just not ready. McA has looked lost each time he's been in there. No shame in that he's 18 and Ryan gets pushed around like a baby giraffe...still ! You want to get flogged by 80 points every week ? Geez that helps development.

Why do you think seasoned players are being picked each week and the kids are smattered through. But you reckon Ooze is a gimp. Lol
Reckon you thought Ross was useless too

Reckon you thought Ross was useless too
Go back through my thousands of posts and find a SINGLE one where I bagged Jack Ross. I support all Richmond players. I just understand that some of them aren't ready and need senior bodies around them. Something it seems you fail to grasp. What's your hurry ? We are coming off THREE flags after four decades in the wilderness.

Fancy calling our new coach a gimp after half a dozen matches where we've been slaughters by injury, yet Yze's teams have show guts and been super competitive. Like I said, he's not the gimp.

Go back through my thousands of posts and find a SINGLE one where I bagged Jack Ross. I support all Richmond players. I just understand that some of them aren't ready and need senior bodies around them. Something it seems you fail to grasp. What's your hurry ? We are coming off THREE flags after four decades in the wilderness.

Fancy calling our new coach a gimp after half a dozen matches where we've been slaughters by injury, yet Yze's teams have show guts and been super competitive. Like I said, he's not the gimp.
Our new coach is a gimp

No need to melt mate 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back