Game Day Round 9, 2024 : Hawks v Saints, 1:45pm UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next step of the team’s growth is to string wins together. The comp won’t take the Hawks seriously until we show some consistency week to week.

No Sicily will make it tough but we still have more than enough talent to get this done if we’re switched on.

Games like last week build believe and in a young team, belief is crucial.
Sam would have the boys pumped and primed to go out there today and rip in. Effort, attitude and resilience will take us to victory today!!
Yeah mate but the opposition will have something to say about it. They will be great defensively and we will need to match them to have any chance

Big test again for Meek. Has been immense for us since getting back in the side. Need our midfield to be on their game today if we are to win. Won't be winning games bombing in high balls with our current forward line.

For us: it’s in Tassie, the Aints ain’t a great side, we looked good last week.
Against us: we are without our first choice full back, centre half back (who’s also our skipper and best player), centre half forward and full forward. 🤦🤷‍♀️🤦🤬

Hopefully it forces us to rethink, who really is our first choice.

Gunner’s leadership makes me cry into my beer. Loving his contribution to and stewardship of this baby forwardline.

Scrim, Hardwick and Frosty need to bring similar leadership in the back half today.

My boy MacaFrenchFry to get 30+ possessions

Dylan Moore growing and growing as a leader. Need him to assert this today too

heck the Saince

Consistent effort and gradual improvement is what I'm looking for. The absence of our first choice spine will be challenging. Hoping Nash can continue his form of last week and use his frame so the rest of our mids have the space to deliver decent ball to our forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same effort as last week please and we will all be happy.

Steele somewhat hobbled and no Crouch means I'm hoping our midfield gets right on top of theirs. Hope Day really hits some form today. Meek vs Marshall will be a good battle.

Will be excellent to see Breust, Ginni and the Wiz buzzing about together, aided by Hardwick and Moore dropping in from beyond 50. They should keep their defenders busy allowing Calsher some space....

We to start beating teams like the Saints if we’re serious about climbing the ladder. Will be tough without Sicily there but a good chance for others to step up. It would be great to see Day and Nash build on last week to allow Newk a bit more space.

Breust sub
Good choice

I see wizardry today

Kill Switch GIF by Killswitch Engage

Big test again for Meek. Has been immense for us since getting back in the side. Need our midfield to be on their game today if we are to win. Won't be winning games bombing in high balls with our current forward line.
Huge test for Meek. Like that he's shouldering the burden. No-one else really who can give him a chop-out. Maybe Nash at a pinch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back