Unofficial Preview Round 9 - Bloods vs Saints 1 Aug @ 5.10 PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumped to see Rampe a chance! Don't think our players have given up on finals this year, either have I.
Sorry to deflate your tyres.
We have beaten 15th, 17th & 18th & lost 4 in a row prior to last week.

I just don't want to even go close to making the finals.

Guest yes, permanent co-host no. Someone needs to stay and hold the fort on here
I could imagine the topics raised.

"who's the most overpaid key forward?"

"what player would you sack tomorrow?"

"who would you replace with McClean?"

"How many premierships would the swans have without Ried?"

Ngl, still listen in, lol

Last week it was only 17th and 18th. We've also lost to 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th. So we haven't lost to awful teams, which is a plus. And we are still finding where we belong on the ladder.

Also 17th beat 4th who beat 1st.

What I'm trying to say is that who cares who we we've won against, if they have finals hope who are we to stop them.

Not to mention "Why I hate the hack kick" Go to 6 hours and 13 minutes to skip past that segment

i'm greedy. but i want one last grab at at gun mid before we ascend up the ladder. hope we stay low enough to do that. get a couple of locals. develop enough players by getting games into them this year. keep buddy fresh for next year.

i'm greedy. but i want one last grab at at gun mid before we ascend up the ladder. hope we stay low enough to do that. get a couple of locals. develop enough players by getting games into them this year. keep buddy fresh for next year.
It's an interesting topic, what's better for the future? Having more young high picks? Or having a team that has gotten further up the ladder. Imo, for developing the kids we have now, I would prefer to finish higher IF we are seeing growth, which I think we are.

Last few years we dropped clinging to the top 8, but if make top 8 now it'll be through the younger kids development

Can I be a guest

No - co star

24 * 7 * 363 (Xmas day/Good Friday off) :thumbsu:
I reckon that's a great idea ! Both of you could easily manage it But IT MUST become condensed to a "Best of Day - brainwaves " ON NSW FTA TV nightly staple (otherwise footy starved state)

Let's face it if Adam Cooney and that other nerd can get on CH7 ..... then you two could come up with more entertaining Horse-sh!t (than them) or even Randwick racecourse! Do you do the GG's too? If not make it up as usual and get Sportsbet (or the like) to sponsor it!

Look getting excited now
- Have Leo Barry or Ted Richards on for the stockmarket tips for the week
- Ramps to host the shelia's in body paint Pole Dancing segment

make it inclusive for NSW
- Mummy will retire next yr recruit him for the sausage sizzle cooking a feast segment
- Toby Greene could do a weekly karate /wrestling instruction segment

Lots more...endless... get to it
As Keka used to say ... you know it makes sense;)

My family has gotten sick of me, everytime I see a kick like that I verbally cringe. Probably going to be asked to watch game in another room soon hahahaha.

Ridding the game of hack kicks is a cause worth losing your family over. Proud of you mate

No - co star

I reckon that's a great idea ! Both of you could easily manage it But IT MUST become condensed to a "Best of Day - brainwaves " ON NSW FTA TV nightly staple (otherwise footy starved state)

Let's face it if Adam Cooney and that other nerd can get on CH7 ..... then you two could come up with more entertaining Horse-sh!t (than them) or even Randwick racecourse! Do you do the GG's too? If not make it up as usual and get Sportsbet (or the like) to sponsor it!

Look getting excited now

- Mummy will retire next yr recruit him for the sausage sizzle cooking a feast segment

You interested in an executive producer job by any chance ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No - co star

Look getting excited now

i honestly have no idea what you are saying, seems good though?

quick show

In the last 4 weeks we are number one for corridor use from defensive 50, kicking long %, second for marking and playing on and third for kicking it forward. It‘s resulted in a 1-3 record but at least its a more atracking way of losing.

IMO our best way forward is to encourage these boys to take the game on until they become good at doing so, and confident in their abilities, then refine it defensively in the future.

Brisbane were a lot more haphazard with their attack a few years back but didn't become the side they are now until they learnt to play some tempo footy and get their structures right.

You interested in an executive producer job by any chance ?

Get the A podcast happening . Seriously good idea. Regardless of how s**t?
Make a pilot or trailer
Wait till Covid (esp Victoria & NSW is somewhat sane)

Then I'll consider it.
Definitely a need for a Northern State inc Qld (biased) footy TV entertainment show.

... LOL! there could be a weekly "sack the coach" segment or a tribunal report session..... both Dimma and Clarko would be both on charges , high, with intent and reckless atm
(poor Matty Nicks would win the flowers and box of chocolates! and get credit points)

err .....how would you both feel about the possibility of getting the sack (Fired!)?

Anyway nah back to topic

Rampe should NOT BE RISKED in this stoopid season.
Gould needs to come in a star (when ready) not used as a filler
Let me see this Wicks bloke - they say he kicks as good as Clarke?
Maibum -- surely he gets a go ,NOT Pelican!

Get the A podcast happening . Seriously good idea. Regardless of how sh*t?
Make a pilot or trailer
Wait till Covid (esp Victoria & NSW is somewhat sane)

Then I'll consider it.
Definitely a need for a Northern State inc Qld (biased) footy TV entertainment show.

... LOL! there could be a weekly "sack the coach" segment or a tribunal report session..... both Dimma and Clarko would be both on charges , high, with intent and reckless atm
(poor Matty Nicks would win the flowers and box of chocolates! and get credit points)

err .....how would you both feel about the possibility of getting the sack (Fired!)?

Anyway nah back to topic

Rampe should NOT BE RISKED in this stoopid season.
Gould needs to come in a star (when ready) not used as a filler
Let me see this Wicks bloke - they say he kicks as good as Clarke?
Maibum -- surely he gets a go ,NOT Pelican!

this board used to have a podcast with bonz and punts and that swansrule100 guy who was like a footy god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back