Preview Round 9: Swans vs Fremantle (and SCG Family Sing-a-Long)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the coaches that dont have confidence in him you will find most on here want Gould to have a crack at it.

We gave plenty of games to Bell.
Doesn’t seem like that from the last few pages on this thread. Seems like a lot of comments in the vain of “Gould is too overweight to make an impact” or he’s too slow and will fail at senior level.”

He was always poor at marking his man imo

Im surprised he is still on the list
That is untrue. Anyway he was not drafted as aockdown defender.He was drafted as a player who created space and an avenue out of defence. He got a terrible knee injury that stuffed that idea. I liked what he did a couple of seasons ago. He was bloody good.

As for Gould. The least scored on player in the VFL. At least I admit when I stuff up. I was calling for Harry to be dropped to Sydney Uni 3rds but he proved me wrong against a good player last week. He was GOOD. There ya go. Maybe there is life in the old Wagg Wagga yet. He stepped up.

I think Gould can too. I believe Gould is good enough. He just has to believe he is. I think he has lots of up side. He will eventually get the pace of AFL. That is a major problem for most players

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fremantle Preview of our game is up. The mods have issued an invitation to visit - its NOT a banter thread. Visit, impress with your wit and don't be an a-hole.

Fremantle Preview of our game is up. The mods have issued an invitation to visit - its NOT a banter thread. Visit, impress with your wit and don't be an a-hole.

How very friendly.

A bit un-Bigfooty, but friendly nonetheless.

How very friendly.

A bit un-Bigfooty, but friendly nonetheless.
Opposite of Norf Board. One norfie said he looked forward to my death. The mod quickly removed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back