Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 22 Premiers Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

STAT ATTACK - TRIPLE THREAT

Round 8
Sozabarus dominated, Papa Juggs and @3KZ were inspiration off the flanks, MannumPower 24 possession from the Back Pocket, it was a day that it didn't matter where you played the Furies were overwhelmed. Sublime.
R8 Complete.JPG

Round 9
Really even team performance, Allikat, fb, Fred, Loonerty, Mighty P, Mobbenfuhrer, Mooch, and Willo_ all have great days out, a great team effort to blanket the Wonders.
R9 Complete.JPG

Round 10
A Bit High...WOW...that is all.
R10 Complete.JPG

Posting
Our overall numbers have dropped a litting since the start, but our thread dominance has pick up, we kept pace with highly attended Furies, smacked the Wonders and dominated the Royals. Let's get back in there against the Wolves, let's aim to get our numbers back above 15. Its never too late to get in.
R10 Posts.JPG

Medals
Medals have been raining down the last few weeks, 3KZ is Football, Allikat, Sozabarus all getting their first shiny ones for the seasons, Mooch and Willo_ continued their fine form as well. It was shiny medal times for all.
R10 Medals.JPG

Round 12 - The Streakening

5, count em, 5 wins on the trot. Boy oh Boy Wowee. Well for one i'm stunned and shocked. Because this is all

sfbfb.gif

We've got the Dragons now, we can't underestimate them, they fight, they bite, they breath fire. But as a unit, as team, as a troop of dedicated Gorillas, crushin those before us, we can take down anyone. If we focus, we can do this. Then we will have 6 wins.

zc.gif

#WHYNOTUS

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ons-ffc-vs-roys-ffc-at-dragon-island.1148685/

3KZ is Football Fred Made4September PTizzle Reardo Klim A Bit High Loonerty Allikat MEB_ Mobbenfuhrer Willo_ Mooch Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower Sozabarus Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Papa Juggs

I've done some figuring and we need to go deep into the finals. I'm on 571 goals currently and there are 6 games to go plus finals to get the 29 goals to reach 600.
I'm on 389 games now and will be on 396 by the end of the season. If we win the flag, the GF will be either game 399 or 400, depending on the result of the qualifying final, assuming we finish top 4.

Of course, all this could be a load of crap if the Roys follow their usual history and either miss the finals or get rubbed out in straight sets.:(

Those numbers are incredible Fred. It seems that this season is all about you.
bill-badger-quote-now-it-seems-all-the-stars-are-aligning.jpg

:thumbsu:

Throwing it out there... since I slacked off with the Gorilla of the week, we have been winning

Therefore will not be happening again I feel!
Sound fair?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone, put the lid back on it.
I've been in this position and we've taken the lid, then we were happy, but then then the lidless jar shattered and broke and cut us, and we were sad, but more importantly we started losing again.

#WHYNOTUS Cap

Let us dream the impossible dream, because we all know, life is but a dream.

Stat Attack

Complete
A win against the Wolves was lovely, it was was our 5th on the go, it was a solid overall team effort.
Wait who am I kidding, this was the #TremendousTrio at it's finest Mighty P, Mooch and Loonerty had one for the ages totally dominating the middle giving our forwards first use, allowing Fred, Papa Juggs and 3KZ is Football to run riot. What a day it was.
R11 Complete.JPG

Another great team effort, taking control of the threads and not giving the Wolves any air. Keep up the fine work people.
R11 Posts.JPG

Medals
Is it any wonder that the #TremendousTrio takes the cake and the shiny shiny medals, it isn't, it was an amazing display
R11 Medals.JPG

Everyone, put the lid back on it.
I've been in this position and we've taken the lid, then we were happy, but then then the lidless jar shattered and broke and cut us, and we were sad, but more importantly we started losing again.

Sorry boss but I have already knocked the top off it...

Let's just keep doing whatever the hell it is we're doing and hope the SIM does the same. What I hope is happening is that the SIM because self-aware about 5 weeks ago, and looked throughout its history and knew that it had done wrong. For shame. And now it is attempting to atone for those wrongs. If that is the case, then I reckon we've got a fivepeat coming up. The SIM has handed us many, many wrongs over the years.

Still, lids are overrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back