Coach Rutten sacked - no, really this time. Could the Dodo face extinction too? 🙏🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they keep dodo though. No coach can outdo him.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Dodo surviving will be hilarious

Especially after their external review which is also a joke. Waste time doing an internal review that accounted for nothing other than a board challenge

Then do an external review when the whole club will be on holidays and not reachable for interviews etc lol

Essendon should be giving senile old Sheedy his marching orders. He was already many years out of date when he was let go as senior coach in 2007, it's unbelievable he still has as much influence as he does in 2022. The fact he wants Hird back just says it all!
Might have to hire him as coach though at this rate 🤣

But they won't, I don't understand how he's kept his job. He's whole ******* job is to build a list capable of winning finals. He's job is to recruit players to win finals. They haven't won a final since 2004, he's whole ******* job is to do equip the coaches with the players they need to fill the void to win premierships. They haven't even won a ******* final.

Make it make ******* sense!

You don't understand how he is kept his job? He is whole job to build a list capable of winning? He is job to recruit players to win finals?

He is what he is.

Essendon should be giving senile old Sheedy his marching orders. He was already many years out of date when he was let go as senior coach in 2007, it's unbelievable he still has as much influence as he does in 2022. The fact he wants Hird back just says it all!
Madden,Wellman,Brasher all need to go

I don't see anything wrong with what Essendon has done. It's no ones business apart from them. Rutten under performed and they moved quick to replace him. Rutten completely lost the players
Episode 1 Reaction GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall a famous execution that occurred in France. The executioner reportedly taunted the prisoner by pretending to drop the guillotine multiple times before finally killing the prisoner.

Well, Rutten's treatment has been worse than that. A fate worse than death. Disgraceful Essendon.

If I was managing Essendon I would sack Rutten.

Not having a soft utensil nice guy coaching my team. Especially no full back. There is more to the game then just one on one footy. Fullbacks only know how to play one on one.

85c207a92ade2136f1bf11f47148a9fc.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back