Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I know, but I don't care.
You should man, at least try for realism. The Roys can't hear so they lip read and now the words and her lips are saying different things, you're gonna confuse them.

You should man, at least try for realism. The Roys can't hear so they lip read and now the words and her lips are saying different things, you're gonna confuse them.
It is a problem. I always found this a particularly challenging show. I tried lip reading but I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

Are we telling jokes? OK I've got one.

Q: What did Santa say when the Dragons had a Family Day at the North Pole and PVF, The Filth Wizard and akkaps introduced their partners to him?

A: Ho, Ho, Ho.

I daresay he wondered what PVF was doing at the Dragons Family Day.

I know last season we made an audacious trade for a player that 'retired' a few weeks out from trade week but we're all out of chips.

I accept no responsibility for the responsibility you're trying to make me responsible for as I always drink responsibly. :drunk:

And you always ensure to line your stomach with chips.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, did a 13 year old break into your house?
Noe, iz heritage round, I iz speaken lik a youth.

Oh hell, I should speak as though I am in my youth.

Fair morrow chaps, doth the day fulfill thee?

Investing in your fellow man is investing in yourself.
180pxhanson4.jpg

Theoretically, If I give you $100 today, why would that be investing in myself. You would have the $100 and wouldn't. Making you richer.

You should literally do that. I'll PM you my bank details.
180pxhanson4.jpg

Theoretically, If I give you $100 today, why would that be investing in myself. You would have the $100 and wouldn't. Making you richer.
Read the post FFS, it says 'theoretically'. it means in theory, and not in practice. Being the oldest playing group, you'd think that the Roys would be wise. But it seems as though that is not the case.

Read the post FFS, it says 'theoretically'. it means in theory, and not in practice. Being the oldest playing group, you'd think that the Roys would be wise. But it seems as though that is not the case.

Woah, calm down young fella. I took your theoretically and decided to warp it into a literally.

I thought these generation Y and Z folks were meant to embrace change.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back