Remove this Banner Ad

esh19.gif

East Side Hawks
vs.
ScreenShot2014-09-18at95939am_zps6ecbe2ce.png

Dragons FFC

Team news:
East Side Hawks

larrikin proves he is one of the best to have played this game with a 33 disposal outing last week against the Furies. He also leads the league in Dreamteam. Could there be another medal hanging around his neck this season?

Itsmyshow has laid 25 tackles this season proving age shall not weary him not the seasons condemn.

okeydoke7 isn’t doing any favours for himself as he struggles in front of goal early onto into the season. One more average game could see his AlfAndrews Medal chances drop significantly.

Dragons FFC
Captain The Filth Wizard has spent more time in the Umpires’ changing rooms than most people have thought as he sits second on the league tally for Frees For.

PVF has kicked a measly 8 behinds this season which he would be looking to improve upon this week.

The Dragons got off to a good start winning their first two games but some costly errors against the #1 side The Roys sees them drop that streak heading into this round.

Players to watch:
- chefmeister (Dragons) plays in the middle despite no one really knowing who the hell this guy is. Obviously he’s rated highly internally and he’ll need to step up his game for more people outside the club to take notice of him.
- okeydoke7 (Hawks) simply has to kick more goals than he has been lately. This is his chance to capitalise against a decent enough opposition.

Match-up of the game:
Noobz0r vs. Okeydoke7 in the Dragons backline. The battle of the turncoats. Going to be extremely interesting to see who’s turncoated the better out of the two.

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDST. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

I'm just posting here now to advise that neither okeydoke7 nor myself post in Monday match threads as we have a league to run and need the break.

This post will self-destruct in seven days so as not to make a fool of me (any further, if that's what they say...).

Captain The Filth Wizard has spent more time in the Umpires’ changing rooms than most people have thought as he sits second on the league tally for Frees For.

What do you want? I put my head over the ball.

I had to do that before somebody else did. Now I'm resting.

chefmeister has averaged nearly 40 posts per game over the last 3 seasons. If you don't know who he is, that's your problem.
:rolleyes: I had to throw some bait out in every OP Danoz. Sigh...

I'm just posting here now to advise that neither okeydoke7 nor myself post in Monday match threads as we have a league to run and need the break.

This post will self-destruct in seven days so as not to make a fool of me (any further, if that's what they say...).
Correction.

You have a league to run.

I just take the criticism and the kudos.

Keep on keeping on. Looking forward to this match thread. Bring it on Shagons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a minute I slipped into reality.

My bad.

FIGJAM.

OK I'm better.

13 words in a poorly structured post? No paragraphs? I'm not convinced, Oleg.

I'm going to do you a favour and start up a piece of media this evening that can help with what is obviously a very serious case of you not feeling like yourself.

Correction.

You have a league to run.

I just take the criticism and the kudos.

Keep on keeping on. Looking forward to this match thread. Bring it on Shagons.

There is no boys club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back