Official Match Thread S22 Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got such a positive feeling going here!

I love it.

I love it so much that I'm not going to tag the person who will most certainly Far Kern ruin it with his negativity!

After a lull week, SWAMPRATS IN THE NEWS is back, baby!

miggs doesn't need to use fingers anymore
Dog fetches dildo.PNG

THAT disguise sure fooled 'em, hey Far Kern?
Elderly man in netball skirt.PNG

sportsmaniac89 ...care to explain?
lewd acr and defecaring.PNG

They gave me a parking ticket while I was in there, too.
Leaky Louts.PNG

Cloud_'s voice has gone up an octave or two.
Testicle removal.PNG

Millky95 has ruined many dreams
crushed by penis.PNG
What? It's not like it's illegal?
Is it?
Booze run.PNG

Sublime just needs to relax, man
Weed delivery.PNG

Attachments

• grim sleeper.PNG
    grim sleeper.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
Dear Swamprats,

Today I wrote you to express my disgust at the service you have treated me to.

Approximately 26 minutes ok I ordered a lamb kebab and can of coke from the somewhat dirty, sloppy local eatery via menulog. They aren't amazing and I'm sure the health inspector would find some suspect hygiene issues but a man has a hunger and most other options are closed. The only time I've visited this venue was on the way home for a late night kebab and what they call there only size of chips, 'a portion'. The individual prepared my food and I'm positive may have dripped some sweat from his brow as he slaved away. At least I assume this man was a slave as it looked like both he and his clothes had never been bathed.

While waiting to get my confirmation text message of my order I decided to check in on this thread as I'm excited for the upcoming game of qooty and wanted to love ping greet you. I had some quality banter with you, my brothers in arms jokingly stating I dislike you.

But one of you vile reptiles has responded in a most unkind manner. After making my previous post, my order was CANCELED! The 'restaurant' was unable to fulfill my order! You did this! One of you backwater sloppy mongrels is that disgusting man making kebabs and decided to bully me by ruining my supper. You have wrong,ed me sir.

I ******* hate your team for having such a villain amongst your members.

Your hungry nemesis,

Wise Guy Sam

P.s my review on your crapshack was unkind. I do not apologise for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Swamprats,

Today I wrote you to express my disgust at the service you have treated me to.

Approximately 26 minutes ok I ordered a lamb kebab and can of coke from the somewhat dirty, sloppy local eatery via menulog. They aren't amazing and I'm sure the health inspector would find some suspect hygiene issues but a man has a hunger and most other options are closed. The only time I've visited this venue was on the way home for a late night kebab and what they call there only size of chips, 'a portion'. The individual prepared my food and I'm positive may have dripped some sweat from his brow as he slaved away. At least I assume this man was a slave as it looked like both he and his clothes had never been bathed.

While waiting to get my confirmation text message of my order I decided to check in on this thread as I'm excited for the upcoming game of qooty and wanted to love ping greet you. I had some quality banter with you, my brothers in arms jokingly stating I dislike you.

But one of you vile reptiles has responded in a most unkind manner. After making my previous post, my order was CANCELED! The 'restaurant' was unable to fulfill my order! You did this! One of you backwater sloppy mongrels is that disgusting man making kebabs and decided to bully me by ruining my supper. You have wrong,ed me sir.

I ******* hate your team for having such a villain amongst your members.

Your hungry nemesis,

Wise Guy Sam

P.s my review on your crapshack was unkind. I do not apologise for this.
Butler Our good friend Wise Guy Sam needs beverages to wash away a sour taste he has in his mouth

Think I'm averaging about 2 kicks a game so far. Aiming for about 5 or so this match, go big or go home. :$
I think we'll all go big, and then go home with another we-kicked-the-last-four-goals-but-left-it-too-late loss by less than a goal. #honourablelosses

I think we'll all go big, and then go home with another we-kicked-the-last-four-goals-but-left-it-too-late loss by less than a goal. #honourablelosses
Moral wins are good enough as far as I'm concerned. So far the way the sim has been acting up against us, we're set for the moral premiership.

miggs doesn't need to use fingers anymore
View attachment 283188

THAT disguise sure fooled 'em, hey Far Kern?
View attachment 283190

sportsmaniac89 ...care to explain?
View attachment 283192

They gave me a parking ticket while I was in there, too.
View attachment 283194

Cloud_'s voice has gone up an octave or two.
View attachment 283195

Millky95 has ruined many dreams
View attachment 283197
What? It's not like it's illegal?
Is it?
View attachment 283198

Sublime just needs to relax, man
View attachment 283199

Damn I thought I'd gotten away with it.

Look, I got carried away by my career best game on Sunday and went hard in celebration.

The lewd act was directed at the hot ladies on the street and my first comment to them was

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??

I may have suggested a 3way as part of that lewd act.

I was going great guns until I realised I had to go to the toilet and given there was none nearby, I went there and then.

Sadly this horrified the ladies however their horror turned to laughter when they saw that I was wearing lingerie.

What can I say? Truckies are known to wear g-strings for comfort, why can't I?

The bra on the other hand.....I cannot explain

282625_bc6e594f87d038b7276542bcd6483893.PNG

Think of the view those joggers will get after I've won the golf day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back