Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm, ok? Ua maopopo iāʻoeʻo ka OP he Hawaiian,ʻo ia?
Of course, But I can't speak Hawaiian. I can however speak Spanish, French and Hebrew

Sorry, I don't do that other stuff - I'm still learning English. Safe to say that this is an elimination final in November before the elimination final in November, and may the best team (the Rats) win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've tried.
They'll get you when you least expect it.
Just remember you're probably part of some sick experiment again this week Dragons so make sure to s**t post the hell out of this match thread out of spite.

Aloha Dragons,

I don't know what the hell is happening here but I've seen a lot of foreign langauge and basically I cannot understand the first part of this thread.

Anyway here in Hawaii, it's party time and all participants must be completely stuffed by game day

They'll get you when you least expect it.
Just remember you're probably part of some sick experiment again this week Dragons so make sure to s**t post the hell out of this match thread out of spite.
We actually like Swamprats especially your odour.

Aloha Dragons,

I don't know what the hell is happening here but I've seen a lot of foreign langauge and basically I cannot understand the first part of this thread.

Anyway here in Hawaii, it's party time and all participants must be completely stuffed by game day
I knew this was Nigeria.

Aloha Dragons,

SarahSmiles a essayé de voler ma routine francophone! Quelle petite merde ...

Back