Official Match Thread S28 R15 Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, India

Remove this Banner Ad

On a seperate topic, I hope you fellow Sandgropers have signed up on the State of Origin thread.😎
Of course . SoO is so fun :)
I just hope the sim is kind to us this time even if it means missing out on the Wooden Spoon JoshWoodenSpoon
We’re overdue for a win!

Hey Bears lm not playing with the Furies this week till TJASTA stands down and stops pretending his a captain or stops shafting Ned_Flanders and myself with BS team placements and benching.

Time to make a stand for the good of the club before he destroys this once fierce strong team completely.

Have you got space in your honorary bear program for 245kg of love muscle?

happy to play for beer and in any position🤗

Hey Bears lm not playing with the Furies this week till TJASTA stands down and stops pretending his a captain or stops shafting Ned_Flanders and myself with BS team placements and benching.

Time to make a stand for the good of the club before he destroys this once fierce strong team completely.

oh no what a shame....
see ya on the flipside RAT

sad how far this club has fallen, and people accuse me of being a trainwreck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah cuz jump on in! We've actually got an extremely vacant love muscle conditioning role that's perfect for you. Send through your CV!

You just want to shower and sing with Test Tickle after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back