Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This is just the silent anticipation before Dingster and Sab22 name the Wonders teamsheet.

Some Wonders players are likely to be scared after last week's performance and the Demons are scared about the upcoming changes.

Milestone match, celebration or whatever you want to call it.... I'm treating this game as a therapeutic session where I take out my frustrations on some poor unsuspecting victims.

Was it ever ravelled?

Telling question. Perhaps DemonJim can answer that

Mang's use of the Tumbleweed prompts some thought about the meaning of the image.

The Wonders are the light, sun and warmth on the Tumbleweed which continues to roll over the shadow of the Demons.

As for Mang's motives for posting the image, I suspect it reflects the desolation of one doomed as skipper to live in the shade cast by the Wonders.

Alternative deconstructions are welcomed.

This is just the silent anticipation before Dingster and Sab22 name the Wonders teamsheet.

Some Wonders players are likely to be scared after last week's performance and the Demons are scared about the upcoming changes.

Milestone match, celebration or whatever you want to call it.... I'm treating this game as a therapeutic session where I take out my frustrations on some poor unsuspecting victims.
How could we possibly be unsuspecting when you’ve spent all week telling us how good you think you are?

Mang's use of the Tumbleweed prompts some thought about the meaning of the image.

The Wonders are the light, sun and warmth on the Tumbleweed which continues to roll over the shadow of the Demons.

As for Mang's motives for posting the image, I suspect it reflects the desolation of one doomed as skipper to live in the shade cast by the Wonders.

That's very poetic, but what does it mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon you folk. Settle down and count your blessings. If you were at the Bombers, WaynesWorld19 would have delisted you by now and sent you off to some miserable gulag.

Here is an image of JoshWoodenSpoon waving farewell bombed into a gulag.

Come on mate, he just needed to move some pieces around for a news thread this week
Bit quite in Bomber land for a couple of days

What the hell is with all this early morning Posting?

Who the hell gets up that early?
Not surprised activity flourishes when you’re not around. What a relief for everybody.

Not surprised activity flourishes when you’re not around. What a relief for everybody.

That is an uncharacteristic post from the usually cheerful Tarks. Did you get a splinter when kneeling in the Temple of the Happy and Positive TJASTA ??

Come sit with me Tarks and repeat the healing mantra, #CelebrateTJASTA

That is an uncharacteristic post from the usually cheerful Tarks. Did you get a splinter when kneeling in the Temple of the Happy and Positive TJASTA ??

Come sit with me Tarks and repeat the healing mantra, #CelebrateTJASTA
It was exceptionally positive. Imagine how bad it would’ve been without my cheerful insight. :)

There's more to Yak's posting than just fish.

Like, you know.

Other types of fish.
Fishing tackle, rods, reels, boats, kayaks ... all manner of exciting and diverse things :D

Ummm. Yeah, nah. It's probably just a massive tumbleweed he saw so he decided to share it with the rest of us.

Wouldn't you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back