Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

That's Scott Steiner--The Genetic Freak who uses Tigerturbulance as inspiration to continue to wrestle.

Kurt Angle now looks like he's a Dad who loves hanging out with his kids at wrestling events.

View attachment 947602
s**t he’s had some work done aye

I haven’t watched wrestling in years is he still playing full heel or has he softened up?

sh*t he’s had some work done aye

I haven’t watched wrestling in years is he still playing full heel or has he softened up?
Legend so is very much a face. But was a bit of a goofy face too

so we are playing the big bad bears,
lets see what are we up against

1. Metalcrushnuts

View attachment 947606
a deranged rampaging bent mother f@#ker who went through the bombers SFA Rookie program

plenty of bombastic hype but has a tendency to eat his own sh*t and think his breath doesn't stink

* you know how to get me in bed big boy! And I told you to use my right side ... its my better profile campaignery.

sh*t he’s had some work done aye

As Millky95 said--- Kurt Angle was very much a 'Legend' Face before he retired about a year ago.

Has the credit of teaming up with Ronda Rousey in her first ever Pro Wrestling match too (back at Wrestlemania 34).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

94bc8f54dd6d03a59c605c200a6c17d4

30_Warnertriple.ashx

david-warner_kilhhkcbrkhzzfyh7sfrqzqf.jpg
#SSwans2011post worthy

7. I Dent Pears
1598610521495.png
I Dont Care has been hunting and skinning bears for years

he puts a dead bear carcass on and you think he is a bear

looking forward to seeing how much he shits in the woods

Last edited:
Now Ive run my eye on some of the bears, its only fare I do the same for the Furies

No 1 Norma Lee Ava
1598612384013.png
the sexiest Furie to ever play in 12 inch high heels (Sterge your attempt doesn't count)

can dominate

make your qooty's ache

she will not give up until she has broken you and made you her bitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back