Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

They’re dangerously addictive - but only available at my local Coles rather than my local Woolles
The local shopping centre is one of the few that has both so that has helped with the supply issue this year (if one doesn’t have it, the other tends to)
Yeah, I had to dry my tears with Caramel Crowns instead ...

What a great game day. Blues to flog the Crows followed by the Dragons flogging the Bears. Cant wait.

Nice to see you are right 50% of the time.

I'm sorry to say that Test Tickle may miss the game today, as he was assaulted by two unidentified intruders in his home last night.

Get well soon Testy.

giphy-22.gif

I think the same thing happened to U2tigers 7 weeks ago and hasn't been seen since

Someone within takes the shower thing many steps too far

*looks at the ground kicking rocks around ....*

Test Tickle watch, 5 hours before Bouncedown:

Testy has recovered from the beating he took last night, but he has been taken into custody after footage was discovered of him visiting the room where TedDougChris is kept between games.

EnchantedDisloyalGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ I’m hungover. Luckily the Bears aren’t an overly physical side
Yeah, they seem a little shook up right now. Rather a bit mentally frail. I expect we'll win this at a canter.

Test Tickle watch. 4 hours before Bouncedown. He seems to be adjusting to life in the slammer:
unnamed-34.gif

Yeah, they seem a little shook up right now. Rather a bit mentally frail. I expect we'll win this at a canter.

Test Tickle watch. 4 hours before Bouncedown. He seems to be adjusting to life in the slammer:
View attachment 960237

Frail is not an adjective I would use to describe me mate. But I suppose, everyone is entitled to their fantasies ;)

Frail is not an adjective I would use to describe me mate. But I suppose, everyone is entitled to their fantasies ;)
You've got a tough exterior, Crushy. But I know you're a big softy despite all that bravado. ;)

As the new King of Werewolf I declare today a SFA holiday and that the Dragons have no chance of winning in today's contest
Geez, I take a week off from it, and the riff-raff get a victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back