Competition S31 Qooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Five

Roys FFC
vs Baghdad Bombers at the BJO (27 points)
East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at The Eyrie
Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park
Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium
Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome
Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

The Half Back

Round 5 recap
The sadness of the Warriors losing, to go along with an enquiry into potential cheating, has forced me into waiting an extra day to post results.

Here is a breakdown of each game:

Roys (13) defeated Bombers (5) 78-73 in the MOTR (margin of 5)
Royals (9) defeated Hawks (9) 114-103
Gumbies (7) defeated Warriors (11) 93-59
Swamprats (10) drew (1) with Wonders (7) 116-116
Furies (4) defeated Demons (14) 121-94
Dragons (12) defeated Bears (5) 121-58

MOD NOTE:
A full 24 hour investigation into the tipping of MC Bad Genius ensued after the relatively unknown tipster managed to correctly tip a draw in the Round 5 matchup of the Swamprats and the Wonders. It turns out that MCBG fluked his way into tipping a draw and had no ties to any match simmers or posters. He also submitted his tips before both teams had submitted their team sheets, meaning that there was no foul play involved. Due to MCBG correctly tipping a draw, I have awarded him double points for this, whilst everyone else gets a single tip correct.

A pretty strong week tipping wise, with an average of 3.6 correct tips per tipster, aided by the above mentioned draw between the Rats and Wonders. The Mount Buller Demons were the biggest disappointment of the week, with 14 tipsters backing them in the get the job done over the lowly Furies, but the boys in pink went to the Snow Bunny Strip Club victorious over the weekend. The Roys (13) and Dragons (12) were the tipsters favourites that got the jobs done for our tipsters with the rest of the games fairly even. At the top of the tipping this week we had a few tipsters manage 5's, with Barrybran (7 away from the margin), DockerDen5215 (7 away) and omgfridge (12 away), but there were two tipsters that stood out above all others, each with their own reason. Firstly, the above mentioned MC Bad Genius managed to correctly tip a draw between the Rats and Wonders which is something this competition has never seen (most likely, I didn't check). He was awarded a bonus tip for getting the draw, but missed out on the Gumbies v Warriors game, so he finished with a 6 but was a wild 57 points away from the margin of the MOTR. That means that the winner of this round, getting 6 correct tips and a margin of only 8 away is Wosh! At the other end of the scale, we had 4 tipsters manage just 1 correct tip to go along with the tip for the draw. Those were philreich (1 away from margin), PMBangers (7 away), Callums_Guns (10 away) and this weeks LOSER Bastyy (19 away). Wosh, you may now choose an avatar for Bastyy for the rest of this week.

The leaders after Round 5 are DockerDen5215 (20 tips/29 margin), Test Tickle (18/22) and MC Bad Genius (18/180). Down at the bottom of the standings is Barrybran (11/168), TheInjuryFactory (11/172), PhenomenalV1 (11/176), Bastyy (7/125) and Tonga Bob (5/196).

Barrybran, Bastyy, Cadsky, Callums_Guns, ClarkeM, DockerDen5215, GWS Goose, MC Bad Genius, NaturalDisaster, omgfridge, PhenomenalV1, philreich, PMBangers, Riviat, serial_thrilla, Test Tickle, TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob, Wosh, round six tips are available now.

Round Six Fixtures

Las Vegas Bears vs Roys FFC at The Stadium in the Sky
Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome
West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (MOTR)
Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The House of Gumby
Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne
Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

The sadness of the Warriors losing, to go along with an enquiry into potential cheating, has forced me into waiting an extra day to post results.

MOD NOTE:
A full 24 hour investigation into the tipping of MC Bad Genius ensued after the relatively unknown tipster managed to correctly tip a draw in the Round 5 matchup of the Swamprats and the Wonders. It turns out that MCBG fluked his way into tipping a draw and had no ties to any match simmers or posters. He also submitted his tips before both teams had submitted their team sheets, meaning that there was no foul play involved. Due to MCBG correctly tipping a draw, I have awarded him double points for this, whilst everyone else gets a single tip correct.

A pretty strong week tipping wise, with an average of 3.6 correct tips per tipster, aided by the above mentioned draw between the Rats and Wonders. The Mount Buller Demons were the biggest disappointment of the week, with 14 tipsters backing them in the get the job done over the lowly Furies, but the boys in pink went to the Snow Bunny Strip Club victorious over the weekend. The Roys (13) and Dragons (12) were the tipsters favourites that got the jobs done for our tipsters with the rest of the games fairly even. At the top of the tipping this week we had a few tipsters manage 5's, with Barrybran (7 away from the margin), DockerDen5215 (7 away) and omgfridge (12 away), but there were two tipsters that stood out above all others, each with their own reason. Firstly, the above mentioned MC Bad Genius managed to correctly tip a draw between the Rats and Wonders which is something this competition has never seen (most likely, I didn't check). He was awarded a bonus tip for getting the draw, but missed out on the Gumbies v Warriors game, so he finished with a 6 but was a wild 57 points away from the margin of the MOTR. That means that the winner of this round, getting 6 correct tips and a margin of only 8 away is Wosh! At the other end of the scale, we had 4 tipsters manage just 1 correct tip to go along with the tip for the draw. Those were philreich (1 away from margin), PMBangers (7 away), Callums_Guns (10 away) and this weeks LOSER Bastyy (19 away). Wosh, you may now choose an avatar for Bastyy for the rest of this week.

The leaders after Round 5 are DockerDen5215 (20 tips/29 margin), Test Tickle (18/22) and MC Bad Genius (18/180). Down at the bottom of the standings is Barrybran (11/168), TheInjuryFactory (11/172), PhenomenalV1 (11/176), Bastyy (7/125) and Tonga Bob (5/196).

Barrybran, Bastyy, Cadsky, Callums_Guns, ClarkeM, DockerDen5215, GWS Goose, MC Bad Genius, NaturalDisaster, omgfridge, PhenomenalV1, philreich, PMBangers, Riviat, serial_thrilla, Test Tickle, TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob, Wosh, round six tips are available now.

Round Six Fixtures

Bastyy just can't catch a break.

West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (12 pts)

West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (15pts)

Thanks The Half Back 👍

West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (15pts)

Thanks The Half Back 👍
I'm feeling plagiarized. Changing the font colour doesn't hide it!

I'm feeling plagiarized. Changing the font colour doesn't hide it!

I picked 15, looks better in blue and I said Thanks

I feel like you could learn to use some manners and add something next time to brighten yours up

I picked 15, looks better in blue and I said Thanks

I feel like you could learn to use some manners and add something next time to brighten yours up

unnamed-96.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello The Half Back how are you?

West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (14 pts)

Please and thank.

MOD NOTE:

Round Six Fixtures

Please be nice Wosh :(

MOD NOTE:

Round Six Fixtures

Still waiting for my points back...

PJADPdT.png

MOD NOTE:
Chief - can I have a Nostradamus badge for this effort, please?

West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (32 pts)
just these ones thanks Halfy

Round 6
West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum 17

Thanks The Half Back

Round 6
West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (4pts)

Thanks Halfy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back