Official Match Thread S32 R10 Las Vegas Bears vs Roys FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you kind sir. As a token of gratitude, the boys and I would like to offer you 1 free "carpet removal".
Got a high demand for carpets, eh?
I'm wondering if you might have been more suited to a property near the Alberton Swamp. The Alberton Crays are pretty thorough.

Got a high demand for carpets, eh?
I'm wondering if you might have been more suited to a property near the Alberton Swamp. The Alberton Crays are pretty thorough.
We could also collect you grass trimmings or take someone fishing for you, if you prefer.

Do you leave a landing strip?
We do the full brazilian, we leave nothing behind.

Pretty good my friend.

How about yourself? Keeping away from those nutjob girls? 😛
Hahaha found a vegan one who has managed to keep me around for a few months now

Why isn't the bin centred ?
My suspicion is that there used to be a wall between the two and it was removed ….
*or it’s catering to the one toilet roll dispenser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the reason Crow fans stay there is, of course, they can't find their way out
I would have went with, the reason they go is Soverign Hill reminds them on their youth.

I could have retorted that Port fans like the Gaol because it reminds them of home.

Maybe next time !

A few months, so she has told you that shes a vegan at least 100 times by now?
It's a constant battle of "can you eat this?" "how many extra pans do you need?" and my favourite: "I know you want to eat at the same time but I can't because I have to cook my meat after your s**t is out of my way"

It will be a bit of a quiet week for me, got stuff I have to get done, but I’ll be on more Friday night Sat Sun etc.
I’m also trying to break my iced coffee addiction, none since Tuesday now…so expect me to be Mobbs level of grumpy x1000 😬

Last edited:
No sponsorship deals go through until a representative has sat opposite our accountant Tommycash, looked him unwavering in the eye, and relinquished all sin to the pipework.
No one yet has passed the test.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back