Discussion S33 Mid Season Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

What has been the best S33 Media Thread thus far? Weather by @U2tigers
Must have really been torn on that one. Your favourite topic delivered with the indecipherable ravings of a light mode lunatic.

Coney Island Warriors: @Raveneyes
nGMrD.gif

Hey NaturalDisaster just wanted to let you know I legitimately plan to do the survey this season. My laptop is currently ****ed though so I will need to do it via my phone. I have a glitch on my phone though so whenever I send a PM it always attaches some provocative photos of me in various nude poses. The one of me “cooking a BBQ” with the “extra sausage” is amazing.

Anyway just wanted to let you know.

Can you read?
Yes. I understand he is going to present them as a pie chart.

I am asking what he is going to do with the results, that wasn't covered.

What do you expect him to do as an outgoing admin?
I’m assuming he had a purpose in mind when he set out to collect the information, merely enquiring what the intended outcome of the exercise is.

Not sure why you need that explained to you.

I’m assuming he had a purpose in mind when he set out to collect the information, merely enquiring what the intended outcome of the exercise is.

Not sure why you need that explained to you.
Its never been more then the pie charts.
As he explained in the OP, jesus you're a block of cement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. For proof that the Bombers are a s**t posting team
So this is another Bombers thread?

The SFA simply cannot get enough of us.

Is there any purpose proposed for the collection of information in the survey NaturalDisaster?

For the same reason as previous seasons. The mid-season survey is an optional activity in the SFA where the results range from amusing to interesting and provide an insight to the views of the wider SFA.

You’re pretending like you’ve never seen a survey before.

You’re pretending like you’ve never seen a survey before.
Seen plenty, they all have a purpose, otherwise why do the work?

The answer you're looking for Jabba73 is entertainment. For everyone else, usually surveys serve an alternate purpose (ie. planning) which is what I believe Jabba is getting at.
Thank you for answering the question, and yes, that was what I was getting at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back