Official Team Thread S35 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats ["What have the Romans ever done for us?"] - Congrats GremioPower Toots medal winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

But you're my favourite swamprat. It says so in the survey I filled out. Which you would read if you head over to the thread I linked. And while you're there you could fill out the survey. Thank you.

But you're my favourite swamprat. It says so in the survey I filled out. Which you would read if you head over to the thread I linked. And while you're there you could fill out the survey. Thank you.
Yeah but my personal assistant is away on stress leave.

Time for an update on #ratstats.

Apologies Kennedy Parker for not doing it last week. Was out of action due to a dodgy dog roll.

1679316597743.png

Time for another episode of #ratstats. I hope y'all are enjoying the bye week - at least we shouldn't lose.

1681567427753.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, due to popular demand, and because I was poorly organised, here is the belated #ratstats.

I also stuffed up some stats that resulted in the total games played going backwards, but that is probably an accurate representation of our season.

1683291995252.png
Can darthmann or Marklar_33 sneak in for their milestone games before the end of the season?

Probably also shouldn't forget #okeywatch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back