Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Ophidian Old Boys v Mount Buller Demons @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
3Pq0vzG.png
V
27MBD9e7c0d167fc10f77.png

13th V 1st
Last week the Old Balls got man handled by the Phoenix by 27 points and the Demons dominated the Swamprats by 60 points.

Ophidian Old Balls
They did some things on the field, but nothing note worthy. Off the field they made themselves look like the most incompetent LG the league has ever seen, breaking 6 rules and forcing out a disgruntled Ligma.

Mt Buller Demons
Wosh and PMBangers combined for 9 goals as the Demons started their campaign off much better than they did last season.

With the Old Balls missing captain Tigerturbulance for the foreseeable future i think the Demons have the upper hand. Dees by 44 points

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST
Tigerturbulance manangatang

Keep doing it, they won't be able to field a team by Sunday looks like
I'm not sure if I should. I just noticed in the OP that Tigerturbulance is also out? I thought it was only 24 hours I was offline. Was I actually away for a few seasons without realising?

Hi there Dees. As you can see, we're a bit short staffed at the moment.

sausageroll, the S36 adjudication thread has all the info you could wish for re: OOB status.

I can give you the real scoop if you wish, probably best kept to PM so as not to repeat even more of this nonsense in the match thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there Dees. As you can see, we're a bit short staffed at the moment.

sausageroll, the S36 adjudication thread has all the info you could wish for re: OOB status.

I can give you the real scoop if you wish, probably best kept to PM so as not to repeat even more of this nonsense in the match thread.
No need. I've just noticed you signed Wacky Tiger so all's good :thumbsu:
Plus, I know that Mobbs always turns up so it'll still be a good week :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back