Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Spud Shield 2017

Should the Spud Shield change names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Suckhole for me.
Surprised more haven't gone for last time's winner Suckling. Perhaps people have seen enough of him squibbing to think he won't get enough ball and that his manhugs won't count as tackles.

They've been calling for his head every week on the Floggies board changes thread and I'm surprised Bevo hasn't heeded the call yet. He seems to listen.

Likely we'll make him look like a hard-nut contested beast......again.:rolleyes:

Long time reader, first time voter.

Can premiership players (and even Norm Smith medallists) be Kerridges?

I'll take Fletcher Roberts and hope two names gets over the line again (do the Dogs have more of them than any other team btw?).
Roberts hasn't made the cut and is listed as an emergency. Could be a late inclusion but you'd need to keep an eye on that one.

Feel free to pick again H2H.

If you're going for the two first names multiplier you could go for Bailey Dale.

Roberts hasn't made the cut and is listed as an emergency. Could be a late inclusion but you'd need to keep an eye on that one.

Feel free to pick again H2H.

If you're going for the two first names multiplier you could go for Bailey Dale.

Yes please. The worst first name in the world until Bailey Scott does the LMac dance on draft night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Cordy named at full back.

Cordy to play like the second coming of David Dench, taking Waite out of the game and launching attack after attack with four bounce runs straight up the corridor.

More multiplying than a bunbury (teen pregnancy capital of WA) high school

Back