Sam Lane - horror show

Remove this Banner Ad

Dry Rot said:
Living in Sydney, we are getting Before the Game now at 1.20 am.

After a big night, I could really do without seeing (or hearing) Sam Lane.

Shocker.
She's not that bad on the eyes, but her voice and Mike Sheehan like head swivels on the panel are a tad annoying. Seat her on the end so she isnt constantly flicking her hair around.

Dry Rot said:
Living in Sydney, we are getting Before the Game now at 1.20 am.

After a big night, I could really do without seeing (or hearing) Sam Lane.

Shocker.

Yep. She knows stuff all about footy, and that Count Dracula hair style isn't doing her any favours. I keep a picture of her on the front door to keep burglars away.

Yes, she did look exceptionally ugly last night.

But she 'rised' against the odds to give us some more valuable insights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well she had a low cut top on last night, but it was her low blow to freo that I was fixated on.

She had a full on dig at freo and earlier in the night spoke about Carlton without really critisising.

The nerve of her.:thumbsdown:

The old victorian personality trait made famous by her Father and Robert Walls shown through.

"When in doubt and hurting go bag an interstate team":rolleyes:

Absolute freak show....she completely ruins before the game.

She doesn't even say anything insightful about the game, just repeats whats been said 100 times.

Sam Lane = Ugly, annoying, dumb slapper with saggy ****. If they are going to have a girl on there for balance then get Tiffany Cherry who has something to say and at least looks good saying it.

Must be a total embarrassment for Nick Del Santo to be constantly linked to her!!

He ain't no oil painting, but he IS a footballer. There are more than enough FS willing to give him a place to park his ferrari.

Baby Blue said:
Absolute freak show....completely ruins before the game.

Ugly, annoying, dumb slapper with saggy ****.

Replace 'saggy ****' with 'glasses' and you have that Gerard whatever his name is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back