basil_zempilas

Senior List
Jun 11, 2015
Footy Central
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
The Mighty Roys
Been told this by the same source at the club who told me about Rockliff's unpopularity as a captain (before Damo did)

From what I have been told he is still contracted but is looking for a move back home, hasn't been happy with Leppitsch bringing him in and out of the side. Has been carrying an injury all year apparently too.

I wouldn't be posting rumours about Lions players. Because if they don't leave at season end it's pretty much been confirmed you're talking out your ass.

Who isn't unhappy at the Lions!

Could someone please list the reasons why there appears to be so many players unhappy at Brissie ?.

It's not a too bad place to live, reasonably climate, pretty gals, all would be on reasonable money etc. What is the real gripe ?.

The Bears + Lions boys bonded over a number of years, why can't this generation settle ?.

Could someone please list the reasons why there appears to be so many players unhappy at Brissie ?.

It's not a too bad place to live, reasonably climate, pretty gals, all would be on reasonable money etc. What is the real gripe ?.

The Bears + Lions boys bonded over a number of years, why can't this generation settle ?.

Players have too much power and no one cares about the AFL up there.

They all want to be celebrities

Players have too much power and no one cares about the AFL up there.

They all want to be celebrities

Maybe the comment Jonno Brown made about Gold Coast, could be also applied to the Lions -:

" They're strutting around like rock stars, but they are barely able to make it as a covers band ".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Tripwire has a better sense of humour than you seem to
I don't think she does after what she posts about the pies anzacday, I feel alot of hatred. What a busy week, silly season has officially opened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back