Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The impression I got from Danger is the club, including the players, have high internal expectations and demands on themselves. Sounded like Sando didn't meet those expectations, the board sacked him and the players don't disagree with the decision.

I think you're spot on - and I think Talia is a big factor in this as well.

We have an incredibly talented, driven and competitive core of young players - we should be pleased they have high expectations and demand a lot of those involved in our success.

I dont know how they managed to make it this far to be honest. No real big stars in their team.
Amazing what happens when there's some pride in the jumper

I think you're spot on - and I think Talia is a big factor in this as well.

We have an incredibly talented, driven and competitive core of young players - we should be pleased they have high expectations and demand a lot of those involved in our success.

Its why I hope we look for a new captain to take charge. Lets have a clean sweep.

My mine gripe about VB is if he struggles and we are left with another awkward decision.

This is direct from Rucci's article tonight that he just tweeted:

Already five — key forward Taylor Walker, midfielders Patrick Dangerfield and Richard Douglas and young Victorian draftees Brad and Matt Crouch — have been named on radio as the rebellious players who forced the board’s hand in a repeat of the demise of inaugural coach Graham Cornes in 1994.

He's STILL quoting PENBERTHY from TWO DAYS AGO that has already been DEBUNKED by all and sundry.

He uses "Gang of Five" and "Three Musketeers" in quotation marks. No new info. All third or fourth hand recycled mish mash quotes from various other people's articles or comments.

Dead set hack.

He's STILL quoting PENBERTHY from TWO DAYS AGO that has already been DEBUNKED by all and sundry.

He uses "Gang of Five" and "Three Musketeers" in quotation marks. No new info. All third or fourth hand recycled mish mash quotes from various other people's articles or comments.

Dead set hack.

Rucci is obviously a guy who knows the answer to the question - "Who do you have to blow to get a job around here?"

Rucci is obviously a guy who knows the answer to the question - "Who do you have to blow to get a job around here?"

He got burnt badly by not knowing a thing about the shake up at West Lakes.

He has zero credibility, I actually dont read his articles anymore, because I know where it comes from. I have no problem with the media calling us shit, but for him to put us down and then have a wankfest about Koch head. I mean really.

The sacking of Sando is also especially interesting considering Rowe knew about it before any other media person in the AFL and he didnt disclose this to his colleague on Saturday mornings.
Or Wednesday Arvo

Rucci should retire to his villa in Northern Italy and vigorously fiddle with himself there. He fools nobody!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead set hack.
I don't even know what to say anymore. It's gone beyond funny* and into a really sad, depressing area. I almost feel bad for Rucci these days. Not respected by his readers, his peers, his co-workers, football players, coaches and admin... generally considered to be a laughing stock by all and sundry. And yet he keeps spewing out the same, tired, re-hashed garbage, desperately trying to get a reaction out of anyone still bothering to pay him any attention. Even Port fans don't really like him. If the Power don't win the flag he'll have nothing. Just a sad, lonely man and his desperate cries for relevancy and attention.

*It's still ****ing hilarious. :D

Last edited:
vesxsy.png
Be my daddy Roo..

Will come under serious consideration if we cant get Clarkson.
That press conference he did after his first win when stepping in for clarko had me in stitches! So wide eyed and enthusiastic. Like he had been hyperventilating nitrous before he stepped in! Hahaha. Imagine that after his first win as crows coach?....

We hired a new CEO this week and sacked our coach.

Shhh.. No one tell Rucci or he'll be able to get the scoop.

I've heard from a very reliable source Rucci is about to break a story involving Sydney making a power play for Tippett... Rucci doesn't give it a chance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back