Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I agree with the sacking, I sort of talked myself into believing, this close to FA/trade week, that if we sacked our coach we would have a replacement in mind.

I do agree, but it's better than going through trade/draft period and sacking the coach then (Aints).

However I trust that Roo has someone lined up, they just need to wait for the finals to finish before making an appointment; and in keeping with the new tight-lipped policy they dont want to kick off rumours that someone has signed up.

Fingers crossed.

might be both

maybe it was building throughout the season however something happened in the last month of season that was the straw that broke the back and resulted in losing the players beyong a point of return
Yep Im the same. Something definitely happened about 6 weeks ago and became a tipping point for the likes of Dangerfield.

Yep Im the same. Something definitely happened about 6 weeks ago and became a tipping point for the likes of Dangerfield.

Interestingly AFL360 were promoting that they would have Danger on Tuesday night with Garry Ablett again, but then there was no Danger. If you want to keep things tight lipped then you keep the main player who would be asked about their contract etc away from the media is my thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was Cornes who said this morning that the action came after the WCE game. Danger, Sloane, Tex, Douglas and Crouch were the delegation

Forget negativity I'm done with that. Forget Christmas! This is the next best thing to a flag for me. We're back. Scrap smart and chapman and I'll be lining my memberships up again. Love roo!

Also stoked that we haven't grabbed Goodwin, it's not that he's a bad appointment (I actually think he'll make a great coach) but he's not the right coach for us. Hiring him would have only perpetuated the boys club perception.

Feel like I have my club back :)
Who would you like as coach?

What about when Chairman Rob said "we've always been ruthless."

WHAT?

What is this man going to tell us next? That John Holmes has always had a small dick?

Rob, you are totally out of control. Quit while you're behind.

Well I'm not aware of anyone by the name of Ruth that has worked for the AFC. Therefore I can confidently say that we've always been Ruthless.

"You play at football clubs to win premierships. You stay at football clubs becasue you believe in the football club, you believe in the culture, you believe in the direction and you believe in what it stands for. Now, we need to get this football club to the level where its powerful again, like it used to be, because it hasn't been lately. It hasn't been successful lately. If you are Patrick Dangerfield or Tex or Sloaney or anyone at the football club, you might be entitled not to be too happy at the moment, but, we're making changes and we're going to get it back to being a strong, powerful football club with a great culture."
-Mark Ricciuto

Not surely I can physically bar up any more for this great man.

I've been going around saying we shouldn't think Roo is the messiah that will change our club. Changed my mind. The man has balls and he's not afraid to swing them.

Ordinarily I'd say who cares if they're making rash dumb decisions, but I must say, I don't think they are. I rate each decision that's been made so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back