Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Noah Anderson said they are catching the red eye flight back to GC, even though they have a 9 day break... who thought that was a good idea?

I dont think it is a bad idea at all. Most would have some sleep on the plane then just go straight home, sleep and then go back to the club for rehab. 9 days is a very long time to recover.

Two things you should never say:

'Gold Coast have finally arrived' and 'Age has finally caught up with Geelong'

I dont think its age at all. Its probably more so the draft and equalization measures that have brought Geelong back to the field. But Gold Coast should have the more talented list. The amount of top end draft picks over the years was always going to hit at some point.

This goes against their usual flat track bully status but I can see the Hawks winning on Sunday.

On paper last week was a great win by Port but I think Geelong were way off in the first quarter. Port are at their best when the opposition doesn't pressure and defend and there was none of that from the Cats.

I think Mitchell is a good coach as well. If they don't win it will be much closer than many think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This goes against their usual flat track bully status but I can see the Hawks winning on Sunday.

On paper last week was a great win by Port but I think Geelong were way off in the first quarter. Port are at their best when the opposition doesn't pressure and defend and there was none of that from the Cats.

I think Mitchell is a good coach as well. If they don't win it will be much closer than many think.
Hawthorn have some decent ins, and Port have now withdrawn Rozee. They're a solid chance.

I wish they'd abolish ruck frees. The umpires just guess most of the time.
Particularly when it was caused by the umpire's poor bounce.

Looks like we are in for a close one tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back