Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Eddie wants it gone but I love the 2pm Saturday Arvo slot. I hope they don't get rid of it.

Day footy provides the best atmosphere to watch the game. Night footy is boring and I usually turn it off half way through if it isn't my team playing.

Don't get rid of Saturday Arvo.
Eddie needs to shut up already and retire.
What's you're thoughts.

Last edited:
It’s a yes from me of course and I’d like to know how that narcissist nut job McGuire thinks you’re going to squeeze in all those games every weekend without a Saturday afternoon?

He thinks he speaks for the people.

He still believes he’s a important voice of reason in the footy universe if he just keeps talking and talking and crapping on endlessly.

#### off Ed back to your Toorak mansion and retire from media.

Enough is enough.

oh..and cease your commentary of games too. You’re an embarrassment to the game.

Eddie is still relevant?

This on the back of his absurd notion Friday night that "we're all coming to accept reduced quarters is the future."

Arrogant ******* w***er. Try asking the fans you peanut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really have to wonder how long this arrogant, self centered racist has managed to stay relevant

Surely it is time to * him and his opinion off the tv for good. His time has passed

Going to the footy is on the nose, generally. Wouldn’t be drawing conclusions about any specific timeslot at the moment.

Haven’t been since Round 4 and if they shorten the game, I won’t go back. Stop *en interfering, AFL.

Local football is the issue IMO. I personally haven’t seen a Saturday arvo match in years. It just takes a huge amount of potential spectators away.

It's a pity other states are too lazy to do anything about it though.

The WAFL should start up a super league to save footy.

Western Australian Footy is in even bigger trouble— did you see the crowd for the Derby a few weeks ago.

Back