Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't surprise me to see the puppet sneak back in - not because of any merit but because of the heavily orchestrated media attacks on Albanese plus the always expected massive advertising campaign funded by those with the most to lose.

It always amuses me deeply that the sheep constantly swallow the money scare tactics that the LNP trot out every election.

It's very simple really.

Liberals sell off every single publicly funded asset they can get their grubby hands on to squeeze a surplus and then claim superior economic management.

Labor then come to office - eventually - and find half the schools have been sold or privatised, half the public hospital staff have been retrenched, teachers at a record low and investment in public infrastructure in the minus value. So they spend big to restore some functionality to government.

The national party have long since abandoned their supporter base to fulfil their natural function as Liberal party stooges.

The greens are for sale to the highest bidder in every election.

And the sheep lurch from one bad option to the other with no net gain.

The system is totally dysfunctional.

Hot Take Fleming GIF by Barstool Sports

No lol about it - they have a well documented history of backing liberal party initiatives in exchange for political favours.

When labor - in govt - drew up greenhouse legislation it was the greens who refused to back it because they wanted everything.

So in response they shot down the legislation and we are STILL the only western country without a credible position on global warming.

Why???

Because the greens spat the dummy and sold out in spite.

Go further back to the Western Australia poll before that - they sold their supporters out to the liberals again.

Get a clue and do so research.

No lol about it - they have a well documented history of backing liberal party initiatives in exchange for political favours.

When labor - in govt - drew up greenhouse legislation it was the greens who refused to back it because they wanted everything.

So in response they shot down the legislation and we are STILL the only western country without a credible position on global warming.

Why???

Go further back to the Western Australia poll before that - they sold their supporters out to the liberals again.

Yeah, nah....never happened like that

I could explain it to you but I'm pretty sure I would be wasting my time

Why???

Lol, what?

It's like 2010-2013 has been erased from your memory.

Yes, the Greens held firm on their position. Which given that they (rightly) believed we are facing an existential crisis, probably felt justified. Then, after the 2010 election, they were able to negotiate with Labor from a stronger position and got a better deal. We got an Emissions Trading Scheme, the establishment of the Clean Energy Finance Corporation, the Clean Energy Investment Fund and a suite of other environmental policies.

The reason we don't have a credible position on climate change anymore is because Tony Abbott basically dismantled everything Labor implemented.

You're calling the Greens sellouts because they negotiated for what they wanted... and then mostly got it.

Why???

So in other words they are the party that hold to principle and are the least likely to be bought by anyone, the complete opposite of your 'hot take'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Torrential rain in my area, flooding again, highway cut, this is climate change, we never have this in May.
If the idiots do not vote against LNP and Nats , then, we are screwed as a country.
awful mate, hope you get out of this on the other side in a good place

Oh boy you really did buy the farm didn't FKIN LOL.
Can a mond please ban this troll? You cant just allow people to respond like this to a factual account of events that would have taken actual effort to assemble. It's not enjoyable to read or participate in.

On SM-G955U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can a mond please ban this troll? You cant just allow people to respond like this to a factual account of events that would have taken actual effort to assemble. It's not enjoyable to read or participate in.

On SM-G955U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
report the post so the board mods can see it, posting in the thread doesn't guarantee they will see the post

I do love how the 'true believers' rally to the cause.

Not a clue between the lot.

You are all badly deluded.

There is no such thing as a political party in the country that truly represents it's constituents.

They all have their heads buried too deep in the trough.

Yet the true believers hearts beat faster when the usual tripe is rehashed year after year.

Liberal, National, the old DLP, Labor, Greens.

They are all interchangeable in that they are all corrupt to the core.

Stop caring about who wins power and care about taking care of your friends and loved ones.

Because one thing is as sure as death and taxes - NONE of the parties chosen to represent us will care about your friends and loved ones.

Nearly 50 years of voting and NOTHING has changed.

The system is FCKED.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back