Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

I do love how the 'true believers' rally to the cause.

Not a clue between the lot.

You are all badly deluded.

There is no such thing as a political party in the country that truly represents it's constituents.

They all have their heads buried too deep in the trough.

Yet the true believers hearts beat faster when the usual trip is rehashed year after year.

Liberal, National, the old DLP, Labor, Greens.

They are all interchangeable in that they are all corrupt to the core.

Stop caring about who wins power and care about taking care of your friends and loved ones.

Because one thing is as sure as death and taxes - NONE of the parties chosen to represent us will care about your friends and loved ones.

Nearly 50 years of voting and NOTHING has changed.

The system is FCKED.

Defeatist nonsense.

Carry on.

I do love how the 'true believers' rally to the cause.

Not a clue between the lot.

You are all badly deluded.

There is no such thing as a political party in the country that truly represents it's constituents.

They all have their heads buried too deep in the trough.

Yet the true believers hearts beat faster when the usual trip is rehashed year after year.

Liberal, National, the old DLP, Labor, Greens.

They are all interchangeable in that they are all corrupt to the core.

Stop caring about who wins power and care about taking care of your friends and loved ones.

Because one thing is as sure as death and taxes - NONE of the parties chosen to represent us will care about your friends and loved ones.

Nearly 50 years of voting and NOTHING has changed.

The system is FCKED.
Hey everybody I think we found the UAP voter

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Last election they were 8th in the senate for first preference votes

View attachment 1397627
There are three versions of Coalition Senate tickets and two ALP Senate Tickets which polled more than the UAP, so, in reality, the UAP were the fifth most popular way to vote in the Senate at the last federal election (LNP, ALP, GRN, PHON, UAP).

Scott is accusing Albo of being, and I’m quoting the PM here, a loose unit. Dane Swan is a loose unit, Albo is not.

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott is accusing Albo of being, and I’m quoting the PM here, a loose unit. Dane Swan is a loose unit, Albo is not.

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker
He has met the Deputy PM and Leader of the Nats, adulterer and sex pest Barnaby Joyce yeah?

There are three versions of Coalition Senate tickets and two ALP Senate Tickets which polled more than the UAP, so, in reality, the UAP were the fifth most popular way to vote in the Senate at the last federal election (LNP, ALP, GRN, PHON, UAP).
Think they will do well again this time around as well. Will not be surprised if they get a seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back