Scott Selwood, Patrick Dangerfield and Daniel Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

So Dangerfield wants to keep his decision private, but tells a local football club he will coach their juniors, seems legit

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
He already coached them once this year during the bye.
Exactly what I was thinking, so many people are full of s**t when it comes to "inside information".
Come back and say sorry when it's all done and dusted. Cheers

He already coached them once this year during the bye.

Come back and say sorry when it's all done and dusted. Cheers
Even if he ends up at Geelong it doesn't prove your story isn't bullshit

Even if he ends up at Geelong it doesn't prove your story isn't bullshit
Unless he says in his signing presser that Jimmybob's story wasn't bullshit, I guess you'll never really know for sure.

I'm just here trying to let people know what I know about one of the bigger stories of the year, y'know.. Sorry but, not sorry.

200.gif

Last edited:
Unless he says in his signing presser that Jimmybob's story wasn't bullshit, I guess you'll never really know for sure.

I'm just here trying to let people know what I know about one of the bigger stories of the year, y'know.. Sorry but, not sorry.
Nothing about Henderson mate?

Why does Dangerfield even want to go to Geelong? Moving from one country town to another wouldn't really appeal

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brb rolling on the floor with laughter

I'm still confused as to what Scott Selwood will ADD to Geelong.

Scott has started on the downhill road, his best is in the past.
The theory is that his shite form has been due to his ankle, from which he has been recovering all year it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a massive campaigner move considering how well Danger has handled himself this year. The Crows obviously want to keep him, but doing that would be a bad choice.
Bullshit. He played well this year because he is one of the top 3 players in the game.
If you think Geelong should get him to no price and keep all their draft picks, then you are not much of a Suns supporter.

Last edited:
For a start a player on their list who won't walk to the PSD. If they match all bets are off; they had their chance at a nice R1 pick and didn't take it. Dangerfield owes them nothing if they do that and he will go where he wants. Not to mention they offered him $X dollars and then Geelong come out with a deal that's more than that and then they decide they can pay him more? He will be in no mood.
So by using you logic, every trade will end up in the PSD.
Just accept that your insane dream of getting a top 3 player in the game for nothing aint gonna happen.
You will pay a fair price or Danger will be playing at Melbourne, Carlton, Brisbane or St Kilda. And if you think that Paddy will refuse to play for any other team if they draft him then thats draft tampering and Dangers AFL career is over.

Disagree. Danger wants to go then that is fine, but the club deserves to get adequate compensation. Why shouldn't the club be entitled to get adequate compensation?

I think we need more of this sort of thing. I find it incredible players can just say "I want to go to X club", with no consideration of how it's going to get done or whether it will be fair or not.

All power to Adelaide if they do it. When you are talking about a player who is in the top 10 players in the comp, you deserve to get the right compensation.
I agree, I'm dirty on losing Henderson and Yarran, I can only imaging what Crows supporters are feeling, losing arguably the best player in the comp. Clubs who lose real champions need to be compensated, and not token compensation, the AFL need to come up with something that soothes the burn of losing the great players from your club.

I agree, I'm dirty on losing Henderson and Yarran, I can only imaging what Crows supporters are feeling, losing arguably the best player in the comp. Clubs who lose real champions need to be compensated, and not token compensation, the AFL need to come up with something that soothes the burn of losing the great players from your club.
As long as the club that gets the player provides that compensation instead of all other uninvolved clubs moving down a notch or two in the draft.

As long as the club that gets the player provides that compensation instead of all other uninvolved clubs moving down a notch or two in the draft.
I agree, these trades/shifts shouldn't impact the other 16 clubs. That's why I suggested the AFL needs to make sure that proper, significant compensation is given. They (the AFL) should add something to the compensation in a way that truly satisfies the club and does not force other clubs to suffer.

Bullshit. He played well this year because he is one of the top 3 players in the game.
If you think Geelong should get him to no price and keep all their draft picks, then you are not much of a Suns supporter.
I'm not going to dispute your desire to get more. Completely understand the sentiment.

Is he that obviously a top 3 player? I might be taking crazy pills but if I had a shopping list right now and I could get any players for free I'm not sure I take Danger at three. Had a fantastic season, no doubt very, very good. But I rate key position players higher.

Hell I'd pass on Danger without blinking for Goldstein next year. Not a crack at Danger but more a reflection on need and difficulty in filling certain roles. Danger over Fyfe? Danger over Nic Nat? Start naming the guns of the comp and I don't think it is that easy to clearly rank them.

Hope deal works out so both clubs are happy. Would have been fine if he stayed, like the crows, love big Tex. Even more importantly for you Cleric (and my SC team), lets get Brad Crouch on the park, I want to see the boy play more.

For a start a player on their list who won't walk to the PSD. If they match all bets are off; they had their chance at a nice R1 pick and didn't take it. Dangerfield owes them nothing if they do that and he will go where he wants. Not to mention they offered him $X dollars and then Geelong come out with a deal that's more than that and then they decide they can pay him more? He will be in no mood.

Actually mate, we didn't offer him anything. Nothing was ever tabled because he'd never suggested he wanted to stay. He could have played us, but he didn't. You're talking absolute rubbish.

Hold on, I think I've already replied to this garbage.

So by using you logic, every trade will end up in the PSD.
Just accept that your insane dream of getting a top 3 player in the game for nothing aint gonna happen.
You will pay a fair price or Danger will be playing at Melbourne, Carlton, Brisbane or St Kilda. And if you think that Paddy will refuse to play for any other team if they draft him then thats draft tampering and Dangers AFL career is over.

I thought he could legitimately sit out the length of the contract he placed on himself.

Actually mate, we didn't offer him anything. Nothing was ever tabled because he'd never suggested he wanted to stay. He could have played us, but he didn't. You're talking absolute rubbish.

Hold on, I think I've already replied to this garbage.
Oh right because you know all the inner workings of your club. Deal had been in front of him since mid last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back