Scott Selwood, Patrick Dangerfield and Daniel Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got news from my inside sauce. We will grab him from Brisbane for Jansen after he nominates the player selection draft.

And if that doesn't work. We'll then trade pick something and something and possibly a player, my sauce says negotiations between the two clubs are going rather amicable.

My sauce indicates since signing Kruezer Calrton cannot afford him in their cap. Brisbane will then take him in the PSD we're we've arranged to trade them Jansen for him.

Brisbane essentially get Jansen for free, and Adelaide can GAGF.

So we are getting Kruezer or Patrick? Sorry it's been a long day.

My sauce indicates since signing Kruezer Calrton cannot afford him in their cap. Brisbane will then take him in the PSD we're we've arranged to trade them Jansen for him.

Trade for him next year? Cant trade a player picked in the preseason draft, trade periods over.

Your made up scenario can't actually be done.

Your source is also an idiot.

Just got news from my inside sauce. We will grab him from Brisbane for Jansen after he nominates the player selection draft.

And if that doesn't work. We'll then trade pick something and something and possibly a player, my sauce says negotiations between the two clubs are going rather amicable.
You have the dumbest source ever. Such a move is illegal under current rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back