Season 2018 comings and goings ...............

Remove this Banner Ad

Big turnover at East Burwood but some really good ins. Perri and Kennedy should carve it up in division 4. Gileno will kick a few bags too. Any other big names?

Nth ringwood recruiting heavily as well as Rowville. Last years result has got clubs thinking it is possible and rightly so. Points system has changed everything
Just seen the recruitment of cooper bobby. I didn’t see that coming??

Nth ringwood recruiting heavily as well as Rowville. Last years result has got clubs thinking it is possible and rightly so. Points system has changed everything

Points, Salary Cap at work, you can't retain everyone while bringing others in. Glad Coops finally got to training. ;)
Good luck to him good guy & on his day can be very damaging.

That said we are very comfortable at where we stand heading into Christmas & believe we will be stronger in 2018 than 2017.

Another consideration Richie - 6 points is a lot to spend on 1 player, although you guys don't seem to have much of an issue with the points cap.

I think the bonus point does limit the amount of club swapping within the same division. Another bi-product of the points system.

Which cooper?

Rowville did a stack of recruiting last year as well. Fell in a heap

Last edited:
Link to.the news report?

“Mr Gaul faces another charge of another assault, in which he allegedly elbowed a man in the face in Southbank on July 23, 2010.”
“During a separate incident in Carlton on May 28, 2010, Mr Gaul allegedly incited another man to steal perfume and cologne. The senior officer is also accused of inciting a woman to steal make-up at a Keysborough property in November 2009. He faces a further four counts of misconduct in public office.”

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...ticking-gun-in-his-mouth-20171218-h06qoy.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good news for Kire Talevski with a diagnosis of bowel and lymphoma cancer.
I've had a few friends at East Burwood and at work who have had similar problems and managed to get over it.
My best wishes Kire, I'm hoping that you will be able to get over this and be able to live a long and happy life.
If you can help go to:
https://www.gofundme.com/kires-cancer-fight-fund

Last edited:
A bloody disgrace the salary cap EFL and points system currently in D1 football,Balwyn. Salary cap to high and they have the money to use it but will be interesting to see if they can field competitive 2's and even a U19 side next season.EFL please look at reducing salary cap D1,not many clubs out there can pay the max for D1 other then Balwyn.
So where are Balwyn going to get the U19 and reserve players from ???? Very few kids in the area play much footy, I think Ping Pong and Badmitton are the sports of choice.

Going to be great exposure for the comp obviously but the bloke running the show at balwyn must a have one huge ego and money to waste. Already picked up a heap of new players so would’ve been a huge chance winning it with pask anyway. A post on fb is doing the rounds at the moment from Pasks father in law (Greg wells)about the appointment . Interesting read

Yep I think so. I will try and upload it on here.
It was sent to me as a photo from a FB post. at the moment I can't upload it as the image is too large. Hopefully my daughter can help me downsize the image!!!!!Friggin technology!!! Unless I can PM one of you and you can do it?? It is a real wack to the Balwyn FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back