Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

"Getting in the way"
Cute. Like there's anything they can do about it when the Bearvolution rolls into town.

They'll get steamrolled like everyone else. :)
We aren't like "anyone else" though. We're the superior in the competition, just take a look at the past events. The bears may be on this "streak" but our Wonders squad is so talented and up ourselves, that we sh** on streaks

"Getting in the way"
Cute. Like there's anything they can do about it when the Bearvolution rolls into town.

They'll get steamrolled like everyone else. :)
You talk a big Game and I can appreciate that, but we are the reigning premiers for a reason. We're the best team in the league by a country mile, with a list more talented than the team giving Trump a crack at presidency. Wanna know why you haven't lost yet? You've been playing scum up until now. You'll see how a real team gets s**t done on Sunday, bud.

You talk a big Game and I can appreciate that, but we are the reigning premiers for a reason. We're the best team in the league by a country mile, with a list more talented than the team giving Trump a crack at presidency. Wanna know why you haven't lost yet? You've been playing scum up until now. You'll see how a real team gets s**t done on Sunday, bud.

That was a cute promo.

You were definitely a better poster in Vegas.

Your banter is strong.
Unfortunately your Qooty is not.
You were definitely a better poster in Vegas.
Well Vegas is the pinnacle of any SFA career. Only natural that it's all downhill from there.

Well Vegas is the pinnacle of any SFA career. Only natural that it's all downhill from there.

You have to look at the new captain at the Wolves for proof of this ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the match thread going?
Not bad. Talked about Jar Jar Binks and his role in Star Trek, now talking about Waynes World. Would be nice if some Hawks turned up though.

Not bad. Talked about Jar Jar Binks and his role in Star Trek, now talking about Waynes World. Would be nice if some Hawks turned up though.

I saw you said some things about the Bears and didn't even tag the whole team... what's up with that, tough guy?

Jar Jar Binks in Star Trek???

I saw you said some things about the Bears and didn't even tag the whole team... what's up with that, tough guy?
Did I?

Jar Jar Binks in Star Trek???
Yeah, that movie about cowboys in space or something that only got a movie because it got cancelled after one season and the fans cried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back