Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 10: East Side Hawks vs Las Vegas Bears at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks.GIF

VS

Bears.png

at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Do I have to follow a format for this thing? Form, odds, players to watch?

No, * that. :thumbsdown:

Welcome to the zackah round 10 match preview minnow bitches. :thumbsu: In a move totally not related to my upcoming coup to remove Wooshette as Warriors captain due to our appalling on field performance this year I have taken over her official duties as round 10 match poster. (take over may actually be related to her current preoccupation with shagging the s**t out of Steve – godspeed good lady).

In a match preview you will come to agree is the GOAT we will discuss and set up the week’s debate about the upcoming game, the milestones within, who is making a name for themselves this year and who is struggling under the pressure and media ruors in this internetz is serious business fantasy competition.

Or I will just make this all about me and repeat the thing five more ******* times because I am a lazy campaigner and was completely s**t faced when I agreed to do this. :drunk:

Hawks vs Bears preview
Bombers vs Wonders preview
Royals vs Furies preview
Demons vs Swamprats preview
Wolves vs Roys preview
Warriors vs Dragons preview

^^
<delete non relevant games and insert copy & paste from previous match preview as appropriate>

Prediction

I am tipping an upset/regulation win by 15 for the <insert name> here as they continue on their good form/try to bounce back from a horror start in Season 23.

<well known attention whore playing full forward> will kick six whilst <unknown flog who only posts in match threads> will continue his/her/gender neutral pronoun stunning form that looks to have all the qualities of an ALL-SFA committee melt.

TEAMSHEETS MUST BE IN BY 11:59PM THIS THURSDAY

zackah abuse/praise and s**t qooty banter <remove from Warriors thread> commence…..now :cool:

What up Hawks
depositphotos_12677317-stock-illustration-foam-finger.jpg

Congrats Hawks, you've been deemed worthy of the Bears MOTR charity tour ;)

Away game though so chalk up the win to us.

Should just call the week off now to save time.

Away game though so chalk up the win to us.

Should just call the week off now to save time.
The team sheet error to ensure away finals was tactical genius captaincy. Ahead of the curve as always is teflon!

We need the time and the manpower to have our fresh stadium ready for our next home game
We're negotiating deals to play away every week. Making money and winning games.

Sweet. If negotiations are unsuccessful I'm going to try putting on my left sock first instead of the right one before QOOTY to change our fortunes.
Clearly wearing Friday's underwear through the weekend hasn't been working for me.

Or has it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* I hate clowns.

When I was a kid i'd have been 7 or 8 my cousin put IT on the TV scared the absolute s**t out of me. I avoid clowns now.

**** I hate clowns.

When I was a kid i'd have been 7 or 8 my cousin put IT on the TV scared the absolute s**t out of me. I avoid clowns now.
the new IT movie is coming out.....
PHUC DAT..... not for me

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back