Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer 'Stat Machine,' personally.

Simple minded also works. Very flexible acrostic this one.

Are you sure you're at the right club then? Hawks could use someone with that sort of mentality to rig s**t in their favour with no sort of skill involved otherwise. After all, it's what they did best.

The Hawks don't have the best 24/7 legal team in the league to mop up, clean, dismember and bury the loose ends.

Yeah it's a travesty, I mean, you leave for 3 years and expect to roll back up to that cushy part of the chair which fits your arse perfectly only find that some fat sod has warped it into a canyon where Bear will have wet dreams of exploring. Not only that but that pile of gum that you added to for the moment where you're practicing your pregame speech, and the new trainee comes in with her hot pants and you need that burst of peppermint to knock her out cold because she's so far out of your league it's not funny?

1302033.gif

An almost error free OP spookism. So close.

Are we going to be seeing much of your leadership group this week Bears?
Im keen.:)
I've got my boots back from the re studder after leaving 3 of them in the back of a Fury. Then I showed terrible leadership by being banned for a week,:mad: so my actions will be on the field this week to help bring down you Gumblebums.

Hey...I got feelings!!
Do you want some?
Hopefully SM at least has a sense of touch. Seeing how rudderless this team is it's clear they lack a sense of direction.

Beary excited to be back at the House of Gumby!

We've gone the first two rounds in an almost hibernative state.

Time to pull the sleeves up, roll the dice, and bring home a win for the home fans!

The embarrassment of losing to the LVB would be unbearable on all of us.

Bear with me while I look for more puns

Time to pull the sleeves up, roll the dice, and bring home a win for the home fans!

You're meant to play on words not torture them.

It's okay, keep your cards close to your chest for the rest of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully SM at least has a sense of touch. Seeing how rudderless this team is it's clear they lack a sense of direction.
My touch is just fine. I'll knock you into next week this Sunday.

My touch is just fine. I'll knock you into next week this Sunday.
That'd be nice, this week is full of drongos!

* me dead.

If I wanted to read a bunch of like-begging, stupid s**t, I'd be back to the Saints board.

**** me dead.

If I wanted to read a bunch of like-begging, stupid s**t, I'd be back to the Saints board.

No thanks, it's a brilliant place now that we've found our bearings without your negativity impacting things.

Also, really, you come here of all places to avoid like begging posts?

No thanks, it's a brilliant place now that we've found our bearings without your negativity impacting things.

Also, really, you come here of all places to avoid like begging posts?
Yes, here there is a comparative lack of sooky la-las trying to bum themselves into the club's inner sanctum.

'Ooh, are you ITK? If I like enough of your posts and lick your textual a-hole, I might become an ITK too!'

Hopefully we don't have the same guy simming this game like the last one that was a massive let down
We'll probably get the same clown that's been simming our games. We're both stuffed. It'll be like dropping a cat with buttered toast taped to its' back - an endless cycle of doom!
Flying_Horse_Gatorrada_Cat_Toast.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back