Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Only pussies get plagues from the 13th century.

11th century and earlier or GTFO.

I didn't want you to die, just be in horrible agony for 2 weeks.

Urge to playing Crusader Kings II Rising. (Seriously, great game! Not as good as EU4, but still great!)

I knew there was a reason I liked you seeing EU4 has been my jam recently game wise.

I didn't want you to die, just be in horrible agony for 2 weeks.

I knew there was a reason I liked you seeing EU4 has been my jam recently game wise.

West Coast are playing GWS and Adelaide next two weeks, your wish will be granted.

You looking forward to two losses against me this week?
We both like mixing avatars, money where the mouth is champ. Let's bet on the outcome of both. Sig and then av.
Or are you just a braggart?
Not convinced Jez actually exists, he and Dingster are yet to be spotted at the same time...
West Coast are playing GWS and Adelaide next two weeks, your wish will be granted.
Good thing I haven't put a bet on the Eags all season, you've cost me so much this season :'(

Good.

Reckon you're a good chance against Adelaide, as I doubt we'll take Sloane, Talia and Tex to Perth seeing we don't need to.

Good.

Reckon you're a good chance against Adelaide, as I doubt we'll take Sloane, Talia and Tex to Perth seeing we don't need to.
No room for fantasy footy in here you two, stick to the real stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We both like mixing avatars, money where the mouth is champ. Let's bet on the outcome of both. Sig and then av.
Or are you just a braggart?
I don't bet sigs/avatars, never have and never will.

Isn't tuberculosis one of those desserts at the Greek buffet at the MGM Grand?

T'is also that.

Geez tempting fate with that call... can't see it happening.

I'n optimistic it will.

You too, eh? Fantastic!

What country are you working on at the moment?

Sweden, 30 years played at this point, and half of it has been spent in a regency council due to my rather young leader unexpectedly dying a year after being free. :(

T'is also that.

I'n optimistic it will.

Sweden, 30 years played at this point, and half of it has been spent in a regency council due to my rather young leader unexpectedly dying a year after being free. :(
Let me guess... they had high stats as well (5+ in all stats or something like that). It's always the guess.

No worries, you're Sweden, Paradox loves Sweden! At least you've gained independence.

Though have you thought about releasing Finland and playing them? They're a lot of fun too.

Are you also playing those Swedish drinking songs to go with your Swedish game (the one where the guy is making the mouth trumpets)?

Let me guess... they had high stats as well (5+ in all stats or something like that). It's always the guess.

No worries, you're Sweden, Paradox loves Sweden! At least you've gained independence.

Though have you thought about releasing Finland and playing them? They're a lot of fun too.

Are you also playing those Swedish drinking songs to go with your Swedish game (the one where the guy is making the mouth trumpets)?

Was something like a 2/5/3 so was decent. Luckily I got a random event a month prior asking if I wanted to adopt a 4/5/2 which was good enough to not turn down. That paid off more than I expected.

No I hadn't with Finland, I was tossing up releasing Iceland/Gotland though for a playthrough whenever I want to return to this region, or going a Lubeck/Other OPM.

Haven't got to the stage of playing swedish drinking songs yet. Considering it though.

What's your current playthrough (if you aren't having a break with it)?

How is it irony?
You've spent this week mocking the Nando's Chicken and yet here you are one big chicken too afraid to have a little av bet.

All bluster and no substance with you isn't it ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back