Official Match Thread SEASON 24 SFA GRAND FINAL: East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park

Who wins the Season 24 Grand Final?

• East Side Hawks

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • The Boy's Club

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • The Gentleman's Club

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • #NoDickheads

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Chris Judd

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • The Ghost of Hoooops

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

HaroLad none of this would be possible if not for you. That was not only for you, it was because of you!!!

Hawks could learn a thing or two about inspirational leaders.

#justice4haro

The best rookie duo this league has seen BEEG
Partners in crime
Partners in pussy destroying
Partners in smashing defenders
Partners in breaking hearts
Partners in destroying SFA sides

Take note Yakker

kQDpmn0.jpg

Deestroy Medal:

With 30 disposals, 13 tackles, 2 goals and 141 Dream Team points I offer congratulations to the Season 24 Deestroy Medallist, ant555.

3. ant555 (BOM)
2. miggs (BOM)
1. Tony Lynn 15 (BOM)

I'd have more of a presentation but with all the stuff this week, and I feel like crap today I don't.

Deestroy Medal:

With 30 disposals, 13 tackles, 2 goals and 141 Dream Team points I offer congratulations to the Season 24 Deestroy Medallist, ant555.

3. ant555 (BOM)
2. miggs (BOM)
1. Tony Lynn 15 (BOM)

I'd have more of a presentation but with all the stuff this week, and I feel like crap today I don't.
lol a ******* retiree won the Deestroy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deestroy Medal:

3. ant555 (BOM)
2. miggs (BOM)
1. Tony Lynn 15 (BOM)

Here you go. Try this for a melt.
I am finished. Scratch my name from the GF. Retired effective now.

Thanks guys but it is over . This GF has lost its interest so I am walking away. Do not pick me. I have no interest in playing.

Deestroy Medal:

3. ant555 (BOM)
2. miggs (BOM)
1. Tony Lynn 15 (BOM)

Great result and congratulations to ant555 so pleased to send you off on a positive note brother!

Deestroy Medal:

3. ant555 (BOM)
2. miggs (BOM)
1. Tony Lynn 15 (BOM)

I'ma let you finish. I'ma let you finish.

I just wanted to say that Tony Lynn 15 had the best GF performance of all time. ALL TIME.

Back