Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Baghdad Bombers vs Mt. Buller Demons at ABDU Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

A few pissed idiots, not much. But there's plenty of night left for some more action!

My cat, who got in to a fight a few nights ago and has a tube sticking out of his head to drain an abscess just walked up to me and vigorously shook his head and sprayed me with blood and pus...

Winning.

My cat, who got in to a fight a few nights ago and has a tube sticking out of his head to drain an abscess just walked up to me and vigorously shook his head and sprayed me with blood and pus...

Winning.
You have a pussy pussy!

That’s amazing. If that guy ever finds himself in a fight with four people of varying heights, standing side by side in order of shortest to tallest, they’re ******!...

I didn't even notice the little fella.

A few pissed idiots, not much. But there's plenty of night left for some more action!

Do you have a sales quota in policing? You should have a quota each night of people you need to arrest or maybe taser? Pop that in your ******* suggestion box!

That’s amazing. If that guy ever finds himself in a fight with four people of varying heights, standing side by side in order of shortest to tallest, they’re ******!...
Yes.
But put him on the late train to Dandenong where he gets surrounded by 4 Apex Gang members who are all 6ft 3 and he's gonna lose his iPhone and wallet.

How you doing Coach??

Winning.
Better than you, mate. That’s gross!...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the man who never sleeps may be sleeping!
I was out, clubbing. Kickin’ It with my boys! Taking in some tunes, and slaying the chicks...

Nah ! I actually crashed. The weight of the world finally crushed me.

Unless you actually went quishing I don’t think we have much to worry about.
I’m a better qisherman that fisherman, would should be literally shaking right now.

It’s such an awesome day here. Going to pick the missus up from the hairdresser and take the boat back out, motor up to the tip of Bribie Island, walk along the beach and have a swim. Gotta love QLD in autumn

EF5760EF-BDDB-411A-90F9-54F801375918.jpeg

Gotta love QLD in autumn
yeah its a great place
a8d716805fa050e51819d160ea7ce5fe.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

katter.jpg

I tell you what Bombers, if I play qooty tmorrow as well as I went fishing today you lot are ******!!
...and if I play qooty tomorrow as well as I carried my wife's shopping bags around all of the Nagoya shopping centres yesterday you're even more f***ed!

I'd eat the corn out of her crap no worries.
My wife's friend was just telling us she knows a place where they feed coffee beans to birds and then make coffee from their crap*

*I know what you're all thinking... Yes, this is in Japan and I know this could easily be the human variety of "birds" but it's actually the flyiing variety.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back