Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Calling someone a relative nobody only works when your a somebody (which I can guarantee you, you're not). Else it is throwing a lot of stones in a glass house. :)
My dick is a lot bigger than yours

And to think you were my protege...

Pray I never get my hands on time travel after that effort.

I reached much higher heights then going premature about a lead in the Fred. I am the only captain to have kicked 5 goals+ in a grand final after all :)
It's no premature mate, I'm already 5 goals in front (could even say it's a week in front of the next best forward)

I also have the title of the first goal scorer of this historic 25th season we're having

Calling someone a relative nobody only works when your a somebody (which I can guarantee you, you're not). Else it is throwing a lot of stones in a glass house. :)
My dad could beat up your dad

This is a disgusting joke. How dare you carry on with a made up gender.

There are only 58 genders. Please show some respect!!!!!
  • Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

Jade is terrified... and strangely aroused.

Nice to see you're still around.

I'm confident we'll be above 0% for the season after this week.

Always will be.

Well I'm sure you can't do worse than the Furies streak but that's true one week you will get it! Maybe 5 weeks later.

Nice to see you're still around.

I'm confident we'll be above 0% for the season after this week.
Not this week.

Maybe next week... Or the week after that.

Jade is terrified... and strangely aroused.

Nothing to be scared of, one day you will stop this meat popsicle nonsense and work out which 58 of the real genders you are and which you are attracted too. I won't look at or treat you any different.

Nothing to be scared of, one day you will stop this meat popsicle nonsense and work out which 58 of the real genders you are and which you are attracted too. I won't look at you any different.

Jade suspects after this week, you'll be attracted to Jade.

hoooooo boy, the 'ol Golly-Wonders shitfest sure is exhilarating. Who didn't screw who, who was the third wheel, unrequited? I'm sure by the end of the week I'll have it sussed.
All I know is that I'm the reason we won the flag in S21... I kicked plenty of match winning goals that season.

It's no premature mate, I'm already 5 goals in front (could even say it's a week in front of the next best forward)

I also have the title of the first goal scorer of this historic 25th season we're having

Aren't you a little go-getter. Unfortunately you don't get a badge for being in front of everyone after round 3.

Congratulations for achieving the equivalent of being the first person to kick a goal in the AFLX, I'm proud of you. :)

Golumless, I can turn around the Gumbies and make them great again, just like I did for the Wonders. Would you like my help?

Dude there are nasal sprays for how early you are going off.

Congratulations that the Wonders are finally showing something outside of just being a forgettable, irrelevant club for the first time since you took over; it's been 3 weeks though.

Always will be.

Well I'm sure you can't do worse than the Furies streak but that's true one week you will get it! Maybe 5 weeks later.
Not this week.

Maybe next week... Or the week after that.

Can guarantee we are winning this week. I have contacts in the simming fraternity and have done the required blood sacrifices to get the sim to love me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hoooooo boy, the 'ol Golly-Wonders shitfest sure is exhilarating. Who didn't screw who, who was the third wheel, unrequited? I'm sure by the end of the week I'll have it sussed.

Find out on the next episode of dragon Ball Z

Aren't you a little go-getter. Unfortunately you don't get a badge for being in front of everyone after round 3.

Congratulations for achieving the equivalent of being the first person to kick a goal in the AFLX, I'm proud of you. :)

Dude there are nasal sprays for how early you are going off.

Congratulations that the Wonders are finally showing something outside of just being a forgettable, irrelevant club for the first time since you took over; it's been 3 weeks though.

Can guarantee we are winning this week. I have contacts in the simming fraternity and have done the required blood sacrifices to get the sim to love me.
I'll reply to you in the morning. I have a 14 hour trip back to Victoria tomorrow. Until we meet again, s**t for brains

I'll reply to you in the morning. I have a 14 hour trip back to Victoria tomorrow. Until we meet again, s**t for brains

Oh I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for that reply. :)

Unless you're currently in Vladivostok you're doing it wrong.

How long is a piece of string?

I could babble for ages. My opinion only, Australia only

Shiraz - McLaren Vale, Barossa, Heathcote, Great Southern
Cabernet - Coonawarra, Margaret River
Merlot - GET OUT!!
Pinot Noir - Tasmania, Yarra Valley

Chardonnay - Tasmania, Yarra Valley, Margaret River
Riesling - Canberra (really!!), Clare Valley, Eden Valley, Mt Barker
Sauv Blanc (do I have to?) - Tasmania, Adelaide Hills

There is a start.

I'll let you know my measuring tape is long enough (or in other words, yammer away!)

Cheers for those locations! I think I can get a good estimate on temperatures (though pH of soil is another matter). You weren't getting with those Cabernets.

So, for the absolute wine noob, aside from Sideways (not bad, that movie), what's the problem with Merlot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back