Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby

Is it appropriate to open tuna in the office @ 9.14am?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1693798050910.png 1693798061190.png
8th vs 3rd
Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby
1693798264616.png

The Gumbies will be looking to get back on the winning list at home this week. After a promising start to the season the last two matches have not gone the Gumbie's way. With the Old Boys closing fast they'll want to get a win in front of their fans this week at home against an opponent under the cloud of an off field scandal. Will the leagues worst ranked offense be able to take advantage of the issues at the wonders this week and post a winning score?

Last Week
Gumbies FFC 7.3 (45) defeated by Baghdad Bombers 15.10 (100) LINK
The Wonders will be looking to bounce back from their first loss of the season against the Roys this week, as well as put allegations of off field issues behind them. Everyone knows a winning team is a happy team and the Wonders will be hoping they can show the league they are both this week against a team in the middle of a form slump.

Last Week
West Coast Wonders 15.9 (99) defeated by Roys FFC 17.14 (116) LINK

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Hello Wonders,
I hope you all meet your all important posting quotas. I'm not sure about what times are legislated for your activity.
I normally have spurts of following during work hours as a world class procrastinator plus a little bit hear and there during the evenings. I have a life. So usually only limited involvement on Friday night until about Sunday night.
Please work your posts around my schedule

Hello Wonders,
I hope you all meet your all important posting quotas. I'm not sure about what times are legislated for your activity.
I normally have spurts of following during work hours as a world class procrastinator plus a little bit hear and there during the evenings. I have a life. So usually only limited involvement on Friday night until about Sunday night.
Please work your posts around my schedule
I can make some changes to the posting roster to ensure you are met with maximum engagement.

barbie-movie-waving.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's my post count this week GWS Goose?
You may be shocked that I am not as focused on post numbers as, if reports are to be believed , the wonders. I just hope that you enjoy yourself, and perhaps more importantly, entertain me.

Are you a Wonder now?
I've been wondering that myself...

I thought I was, but looking at Sweet FA+ apparently I am still captain of the Gumbies
sfa+.png

So to answer your question...
barbie-movie-ken.gif

I thought I was, but looking at Sweet FA+ apparently I am still captain of the Gumbies
Well, get on with it, do the ******* teamsheet then!

Also, hey.
731f1246c563b9882a83787df05463f0.gif

Back