Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Who needs to be a talking point? We're just building nicely thank you very much.

Plus cooney is gonna rip someone a new outlet this weekend.
Damn right I am! Pretty quiet week on the field for me last week I’m ready to rip it up this week!!

Code:
Doctor Ger 0 12 0 0 1 1 0 10 2 103

Hi friend.
Welcome to the I'm Awesome club.
Come now. I think we must compare total Mobbs votes for a fair full career comparison!

You can't flip on me, I'm flipping on you.

Actually Tommycash I take back my heartfelt image earlier - I will never forgive you for getting me trapped on this daft island.
We both know that you wouldn’t do that. It’d ruin your wholesome image like an Andrew Gaff blow to the jaw. Probably worse. :(

Come now. I think we must compare total Mobbs votes for a fair full career comparison!
153i7n.jpg

We both know that you wouldn’t do that. It’d ruin your wholesome image like an Andrew Gaff blow to the jaw.
I will kill you today and I will kill you on Sunday. :mad:

Bear Love.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually Tommycash I take back my heartfelt image earlier - I will never forgive you for getting me trapped on this daft island.
I thought you got me into it. And when you did I was reading some fan fiction and thought that that was the competition for the first few weeks. All too much for me.

I will kill you today and I will kill you on Sunday. :mad:

View attachment 539610
I thought on Sunday the teddy bears were having their picni.... oh. :(

This isn't a competition Tarks. Let's all rejoice being better than the rest.
We're the elite forwards :D
This seems pertinent in a week that should celebrate okeydoke7 .

Not that he’s an elite forward, Im just tagging him so that he can remember what one looks like. Or two in this case :)

I haven’t received word from you so I can only assume we’re ousting Filth this week.

Unless I’ve missed something, sausageroll is actually bidding for the EKA for the twentieth season in a row, unless we’re not counting seasons in which it wasn’t awarded (there’s a limit to my willingness to research the crap that I spew).

Also The Half Back called us quality lol. You lot must be really bad.

We’re so efficient that we arranged this months ago. I’m not averse to doing it again though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back