Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bears seem to struggle in the gambling city losing their home opener last week while their one win came from a road thumping of the Wonders. I’m assuming that another game at home equates to another loss for the Bears so that’s where I see this one going.
What is this- Season 23?!?! (all those wins were away games)

S23.png

Demons, 3 in a row is upon us. This has not happened since the last time we won two in a row. A momentous occasion. Also, if we beat this rabble that's 900 home and away wins for the Mighty Dees. Lets all get stuck in.

brucetiki can you please tag

Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
DemonJim
ABray10
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
cooney
cats2rise
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Headless
Sir Hugh Percy
manangatang
TheDarkDwarf
Logger
lion around
Oddhawk
Freo Hammer 21
fleabitten
Grandsun
aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd

tigland

Delivery to the home rooms at HT will be preferable thanks.
speaking of such. We provide Snow Bunnies for the opposition. What delights can we expect from you lot

(I am not sure I really want to know)

speaking of such. We provide Snow Bunnies for the opposition. What delights can we expect from you lot

(I am not sure I really want to know)
A thumping. Bunch of Evander Holyfield’s at this club. It’s not safe at training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you a nice glass of bear testicle juice instead. You'll love it. It looks like the snow.
Interesting. You seem to know a lot about this juice.

Tell me more.

Demons, 3 in a row is upon us. This has not happened since the last time we won two in a row. A momentous occasion. Also, if we beat this rabble that's 900 home and away wins for the Mighty Dees. Lets all get stuck in.

Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
DemonJim
ABray10
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
cooney
cats2rise
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Headless
Sir Hugh Percy
manangatang
TheDarkDwarf
Logger
lion around
Oddhawk
Freo Hammer 21
fleabitten
Grandsun

tigland
We would hate for you to reach that milestone this week. Let us help you drag it out at least one week longer.

Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
DemonJim
ABray10
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
cooney
cats2rise
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Headless
Sir Hugh Percy
manangatang
TheDarkDwarf
Logger
lion around
Oddhawk
Freo Hammer 21
fleabitten
Grandsun

tigland

You heard the lady

Welcome Mount Buller Demons to the bright lights of Las Vegas. It's a little warmer than y'all are used to but don't let that impact your enjoyment. Enjoy our friendly hospitality, gamble irresponsibly with our friends at Qrownbet and be sure to take in a show or four. Speaking of four, we'll be taking those points on offer on Sunday and sending you home with your first loss of the season.
I've been here before buddy. I just want to know, is Candy still servicing the new guys at the Bears?

I would also say my posts are better quality, but I'm sure too many here would disagree to allow me to get away with it.
Hey, I was a Bear before you, so I'm sure they'll side with me.

At least brahj will. Not likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back