Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 7 Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 6.49.25 pm.png
Welcome to Dragon Island! (BTW BLERN what happened to your fan fiction) two teams which are 4th and 5th do battle for a top 4 spot. So strap yourselves in and get ready for a ripping game of qooty. Let’s look at the teams.

Dragons: Blaze’s dragons have really lifted their game since a horror start and despite being labeled as one of the worst bantering teams, they have been able to fend for themselves with 4 straight wins. With a couple of cracking rookies all their team needs is another veteran and they would be a serious force to reckon with. CinnaMay's cat is worth the trip to Dragon Island alone.

Gumbies: #therebuild is going extremely well for Fryer tuck’s team with BLERN, BRAB and roo2macca really firing as their new recruits. Their form has been superb too, chalking up enough wins to be in a comfortable position as we approach the midway point of the season. BRAB has taken Nunez’s bait and hasn’t been seen for 6 days if anyone knows of his whereabouts please contact Fryer Tuck asap (no reward)

Who’s hot and who’s not?

Gumbies:

Hot: BLERN
176932.jpg.gif
the ever elusive man who manages to get into every match thread but his own has qootyed well up to this point in the season

Not: BRAB
157941.jpg.gif
the provoker has become the provoked and has been rattled by @nunez’s comments. Again please if you see him return him to Fryer Tuck

Dragons

Hot: CinnaMay
190414.jpg.png
She got a new job, she has a cute cat and she’s really nice

Not: WFL
153430.jpg
A couple of distasteful comments and a day off don’t look good on a CV

Prediction:

Dragons to continue their streak and win by 5 points

Rumour:

BRAB has quit the Sweet F.A. after being bested by a 6th gamer.

Captains submit your team sheet to the thread by 11:59PM on Thursday the 6th of September

View attachment 553605
Welcome to Dragon Island! (BTW BLERN what happened to your fan fiction) two teams which are 4th and 5th do battle for a top 4 spot. So strap yourselves in and get ready for a ripping game of qooty. Let’s look at the teams.

Dragons: Blaze’s dragons have really lifted their game since a horror start and despite being labeled as one of the worst bantering teams, they have been able to fend for themselves with 4 straight wins. With a couple of cracking rookies all their team needs is another veteran and they would be a serious force to reckon with. CinnaMay's cat is worth the trip to Dragon Island alone.

Gumbies: #therebuild is going extremely well for Fryer tuck’s team with BLERN, BRAB and roo2macca really firing as their new recruits. Their form has been superb too, chalking up enough wins to be in a comfortable position as we approach the midway point of the season. BRAB has taken Nunez’s bait and hasn’t been seen for 6 days if anyone knows of his whereabouts please contact Fryer Tuck asap (no reward)

Who’s hot and who’s not?

Gumbies:

Hot: BLERN
View attachment 553602
the ever elusive man who manages to get into every match thread but his own has qootyed well up to this point in the season

Not: BRAB
View attachment 553601
the provoker has become the provoked and has been rattled by @nunez’s comments. Again please if you see him return him to Fryer Tuck

Dragons

Hot: CinnaMay
View attachment 553604
She got a new job, she has a cute cat and she’s really nice

Not: WFL
View attachment 553603
A couple of distasteful comments and a day off don’t look good on a CV

Prediction:

Dragons to continue their streak and win by 5 points

Rumour:

BRAB has quit the Sweet F.A. after being bested by a 6th gamer.

Captains submit your team sheet to the thread by 11:59PM on Thursday the 6th of September
I've shaved my beard

BRAB has taken Nunez’s bait and hasn’t been seen for 6 days if anyone knows of his whereabouts please contact Fryer Tuck asap (no reward)

Sorry, been s**t posting on the lions board, raking in the likes. Nunez can confirm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there Dragons and Gumbies.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to feel a part of my 100th game for the Bombers against our arch rivals, the Hawks this week.
Yes, I know what you are thinking, " wow, how could someone have such a profound effect on the League in such a short time".

And trust me, I get that totally, so please feel free to pop into the Hawks and Bombers thread and tell us how I, KohPhi influenced the poster you are today.
Share your favorite memories of our interactions (please link if you've played less than 40 games as it is a fair chance I've never heard of you). Open up and tell me how I've made you laugh and made you cry, how my humour has lifted you to places of pure joy, and my cutting jibes sent you hiding to the dark, unchartered corners of the GWS Club board to rest and recover.

I look forward to you all popping in, paying your respects and saying 'Hi'.

Koh..

flTrHZP.gif

Hi there Dragons and Gumbies.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to feel a part of my 100th game for the Bombers against our arch rivals, the Hawks this week.
Yes, I know what you are thinking, " wow, how could someone have such a profound effect on the League in such a short time".

And trust me, I get that totally, so please feel free to pop into the Hawks and Bombers thread and tell us how I, KohPhi influenced the poster you are today.
Share your favorite memories of our interactions (please link if you've played less than 40 games as it is a fair chance I've never heard of you). Open up and tell me how I've made you laugh and made you cry, how my humour has lifted you to places of pure joy, and my cutting jibes sent you hiding to the dark, unchartered corners of the GWS Club board to rest and recover.

I look forward to you all popping in, paying your respects and saying 'Hi'.

Koh..

View attachment 553676
I would never voluntarily pop into a Hawks match thread, but congratulations on 100 games. Feel free to pop into Drunkee's for a cold beverage while you're here though!

Yeah good, yaself ??

Thoughts on your team mate WFL tagging somebody into a thread and then subsequently throwing a bitch fit and reporting them after that person replied?

"Neale for our second rounder or we take him in the PSD. 1 like = 1 agree"
- BRAB
BRAB is a poster of high intellect. Music, soccer, Qooty, Footy, you name it. He's on the ball with everything and you better believe he's right.

BRAB, do you think Watford will pull a Leicester?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back